I've got Butterfly's over this one!!

Thanks Ladies! I found the smaller one online at Belk and used my 20% coupon on it!

Sounds like you got a great deal. Be sure to post pictures when it arrives! :smile:

I bought the Rainbow Colorblock Swagger 21 when it first came out. It's cute but I want something a little larger.
I'm lusting over the Butterly 27. I had it in my cart the day it came out online but I just can't justify buying another purse at this time. I promised myself If I wanted another handbag I would sell some that I already have to fund it. Not really because of the money but because I literally have about 40 handbags, and none of them were cheap!

I have some nerve damage from a statin medicine I have to take and can't carry a large bag. I just hope this one isn't too small.

I love the 21 and have four of them - including the butterfly. It carries the essentials easily and the fact that the butterfly does not have a breakaway zipper makes access easier. Here's a couple of pics I posted a while back of what fits in the 21. It looks much tighter than it is.

IMG_1469418538.403670.jpg

IMG_1469418547.284423.jpg