I've "Gathered" -- I mean composed myself -- for a PCE Reveal!

I am late again....lol
I agree with others that this bag looks great on you...
so jealous right now...I went to PCE event and fell completely in love
with her cousin Ms Gathered Madison Shoulder bag....did you see her
I didn't know if it was the price that stopped me from buying her..$1200
but I think I am going back to get her...feels like I left my DD at the boutique
I have to go get her...enough of me..
Congrats and Enjoy your new bag

So glad you also were here...as I was wanting to know what you thought. Yes, I did see that bag you are talking about...the size is just not right for me. But I think the bag is DDG! So if you feel that calling, you gotta go back and get her, my friend!

Thanks for your kind comments and I cannot wait to see your PCE reveals, too!!!!!

She's a beauty!

Thank you!!!!

Prof, you always get the classiest styles, I think I'll just look at your album when I need to know the best of the current lines.

As usual, you really rock that purse. Love it!

Aww, you are so sweet to say this. Thank you. You and I seem to like an awful lot of the same styles!!! :graucho: Look out, fall line, here we come!!!!:broom:

ooh that is great, so so so happy for you

love the modeling shots

happy dance time

Peggle!!!!!!

We've missed you...!

I am so glad to hear from you and see your kind comments. Hey, the happy dance is helping me burn off even more calories after those runs of mine.

It's good to hear from ya...and that avatar photo of you, btw, is HAWWWT!:devil:
The devil might even have to take his shirt off to cool off after seeing ya like that!

So glad you also were here...as I was wanting to know what you thought. Yes, I did see that bag you are talking about...the size is just not right for me. But I think the bag is DDG! So if you feel that calling, you gotta go back and get her, my friend!

Thanks for your kind comments and I cannot wait to see your PCE reveals, too!!!!!

What else did you get?? now I am curious:graucho:

Last edited:
Peggle!!!!!!

We've missed you...!

I am so glad to hear from you and see your kind comments. Hey, the happy dance is helping me burn off even more calories after those runs of mine.

It's good to hear from ya...and that avatar photo of you, btw, is HAWWWT!:devil:
The devil might even have to take his shirt off to cool off after seeing ya like that!

I second this!!
You truly have been missed and I hope you're back to stay!

awe thanks :blush:.........you are too kind :girlsigh::biggrin: ( awe thanks emily and pro )

hey do you have close up pics of the gathers and inside of the bag

did you get to see the small version?

the bag has me curious for sure

yippie for happy dancing :dothewave:

Peggle!!!!!!

We've missed you...!

awe thanks :blush:.........you are too kind :girlsigh::biggrin: ( awe thanks emily and pro )

I saw the small. In it I fit everything i normally carry around...A checkbook and checkbook wallet, and one very small cosmetic case, one small coz case and one larger one....and 2 glasses cases and keys..I just didn't like how i had to put a case on top of my wallet and also how the large is so muchmore leather than the smalll.

My camera doesn't do too well with close-ups but if my DS can use his Fuji tomorrow for pics, I'll post....The inside is the same shade as the inside of the black sabby, if that helps. I Can try to take pics of the inside tomorrow!?

wow! what a stunning bag! I am dying to see IRL! Congrats!

P.S. I think the lining is the same as the purple in my avatar...(which is the Large Acorn Alexandra)

Thanks so much! And yes, that is the lining in this bag, so thanks for sharing that!

Oh Prof, you did it again!!!

Looks just fabulous on you. Thanks for the review also, I was pondering the gathered shoulder bag on the Chinese website and I think you pushed me over the edge.

Enjoy, this bag is stunning.

Goooooorgeous! Love, love, love it!!! :love: Congrats!!! :yahoo:

attachment.php

And as always.... lovely modelling pics!!! Thanks for sharing!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Every time I see this bag, I love it more and more! It's Beautiful! I just love those gathers! Your modeling pics are great, too! Fantastic choice...I can't wait to see your other PCE goodies!:biggrin:

P.S...almabr06, I saw a picture of the gathered shoulder bag on Coach China. Oh man...it is stunning! I think you better go back and get it.:graucho:

As usual when I first saw this bag I was kinda like eeeeeewwwww, didn't graps the gathering. Now that I've seen your modeling pic's I can see why you gal's are going crazy for this detail!!!

Ofcourse you can never beat a goof black leather bag!!! You wear her well.

Congrats & ENJOY!!!