I've Been MIA for a While . . . . But I'm Baaack!!

Oh, my gosh, I LOVE your bag! Thanks, so much, for sharing all of the fabulous pictures! I'd been wondering about that style, and it's even better than I expected! You look gorgeous carrying it!

THIS BAG IS GORGEOUS!!!! I tried it on at Saks but it was the smaller size and the wrong color! I CANNOT WAIT TO PURCHASE THIS EXACT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS, WE WILL SOON BE BAG TWINS!!

Oh gosh - love that suede interior!!! Congrats to that beauty! Happy you were able to find it in the end!
Thanks Fett!:flowers:
I'm a sucker for suede bags - well you know, that's why I originally fell in love with MJ bags (wish he'd go back to the suede linings!) ;)

Oh, my gosh, I LOVE your bag! Thanks, so much, for sharing all of the fabulous pictures! I'd been wondering about that style, and it's even better than I expected! You look gorgeous carrying it!
Thank you so much - it's such a simple style, really, but different & unique at the same time! I guess we should expect no less from Celine tho!
Very Pretty! Congrats and Enjoy
Gorgeous !
The bag looks amazing on you!
That is gorgeous! Simple and classy.
Gorgeous bag!
Thank you all very much!:tender:

Welcome back...hope you're doing ok..?;) love your bag.... Can you put up a pic of what can fit inside..?xx
You're so sweet - thank you! :hugs: I'll post a" guts" shot soon, promise! It can hold ALOT! (More than the Luggage or Phantom, I think!)
(Thank you for asking ~ Rough month ahead, but I'm hanging in there!)

THIS BAG IS GORGEOUS!!!! I tried it on at Saks but it was the smaller size and the wrong color! I CANNOT WAIT TO PURCHASE THIS EXACT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS, WE WILL SOON BE BAG TWINS!!
I hope you can find it - I've seen the calf hair & suede versions at Barney's, but never saw the leather one. I didn't realize there was a smaller version of this bag. I'd be interested in seeing that (unfortunately, our Saks doesn't carry Celine) I really hope you get one, cuz I truly think its an amazing bag! (and post lots of pics when you do!;))

:shrugs: