I've always wanted to know... how many nights do you wear the same PJ's in a row?

luvhautecouture

Chanelaholic
O.G.
Sep 18, 2007
This is such a weird question, but I was wondering how many times you wear your PJ's before wearing a new set. I know some people who change every night and some people who wear them for a whole week+! I was also wondering if there was a trend with people who shower in the morn vs. night!

Hope you stop by and answer the Q's hehe!

I wear my pj pants for a few days - probably three or four, I tend to throw them on the floor and then they get pet hair on them so they feel "dirty" to me. I just wear tshirts with them so I either change them every day or every other day. I keep meaning to get some actual pj sets but that hasn't happened yet. I shower every weekday, on the weekends I either take a shower or bath each day.

I shower in the morning every day. I will take a second shower at night if I need to or want to. I wear nightgowns to sleep...change them every 2 or 3 nights. I wear PJs/loungewear around the house. I switch those around, but usually wash after 3 or 4 days.

I shower every morning (again after exercise if I exercise later in the day) and wear a new nightie (I wear chemises) each night. For some reason it just doesn't feel clean to wear it again before washing - kind of like underwear - maybe because it is so close to the skin?

I wear a knee-length short-sleeve nightgown and throw it into the laundry after two nights. I change my underwear twice a day - once in the morning after showering and once in the evening when I get home from work. As soon as I get home, I change into my nightgown since I don't want to be wearing anything around my waist (like my jeans).

I shower nightly usually a little bit after dinner. As for the PJ's thing, I normally change to a new set after 3-4 days. On the weekends though, if I don't leave the house and end up staying in my PJ's all day, I'll get a new set after I shower even if I haven't reached the 3-4 day stretch yet.

I shower in the morning and typically wear my pjs for a couple days and then switch. I do have a sweatshirt that I throw on when I walk my dog and I'll wear that for a week or so. I only wear it when I'm walking my dog which takes about 10-15 minutes so I don't feel inclined to throw it into the laundry basket too soon. I always wonder if my neighbors see me in the same sweatshirt though and just think I'm dirty :lol:

I shower at night and wear my PJ's for about a week...I'm clean when I put them on so I don't feel weird wearing them for several days in a row.

Same here! I was starting to think I was weird for wearing my PJs for a whole week. But I shower before I put them on like you said so I don't see anything wrong with that. Plus you put on clean underwear after you shower.

i typically shower at night... it's a habit from childhood, i guess. my parents always made us shower in the evening instead of morning because we'd be filthy from being outside all day.

i don't own a set of pj's... usually wear tank top and shorts to bed, or t-shirt/sweatpants during the winter.