I've always wanted to know... how many nights do you wear the same PJ's in a row?

I shower every morning but only wash my hair every other day. I usually wear VS Pink or Juicy sweatpants around the house and to bed with a big tee or tank (depending on how fat I feel- LOL). I change my sweatpants once or twice a week, but my tee/tank gets changed daily.

Okay, here's the crazy bit: If I've been wearing open shoes, I like to wash my feet when I get home b/c I feel like even though they look clean, they've been close to the ground and I don't want them touching my couch, bed, etc. So I wash my feet with the handheld in my shower and put lotion and socks on. I know this is completely crazy!!!

My pj top is usually whatever undershirt/tank I've worn all day. I'll change pj pants every 2 or 3 days. If I wear a nightie, that usually goes into the laundry the next day.

I shower every morning but only wash my hair every other day. I usually wear VS Pink or Juicy sweatpants around the house and to bed with a big tee or tank (depending on how fat I feel- LOL). I change my sweatpants once or twice a week, but my tee/tank gets changed daily.

Okay, here's the crazy bit: If I've been wearing open shoes, I like to wash my feet when I get home b/c I feel like even though they look clean, they've been close to the ground and I don't want them touching my couch, bed, etc. So I wash my feet with the handheld in my shower and put lotion and socks on. I know this is completely crazy!!!

:roflmfao: I do that too!!

I dont wear PJs but if its freezing cold I'll wear a t-shirt and change it every other day.

I change towels everyday - I normally shower in the morning - but like Addictista I wash my feet when I get home from work - and after that the towel goes to the washing bin..

I shower mainly at night but sometimes twice a day. I've had bf get on to me for using a new towel or towels each time I shower. Doesn't everyone use a new towel for every shower???

I'm kinda weird...I use a Clarisonic for everything, except my private bits. For those I use a wash cloth; it gets changed weekly, and never gets used for any place other than that. I get a new dry towel every shower though, I don't know why....

I wear the same PJs... bottom and top, at MOST two days in a row. Every time I shower I use a new towel too... I just feel weird not doing that, since I have been for as long as I can remember haha. :smile: