It's That Time Again...Tanger Outlet Breast Cancer Awarness!!!

Has anyone been to Lancaster since the BCA started? I'm thinking about doing a run up tomorrow, but don't want to drive all that way if they don't have anything worthwhile.
I went to the BCA event last year and all the SA's were excellent and doing all they could to top the previous year's figures, however, with the new Coach spending limit, how will this work? With the 25% off, I would really like to "officially" start my holiday shopping!

I just got back from a mini-vacation in Rehoboth Beach DE and hit the Tanger Coach outlet there last Friday.....They allowed you to use up to 10 of the BCA 25%/single item coupon in one sale but I only saw a couple things I liked. Has anyone else bought Coach's BCA pink rhinestone, heart-shaped valet keyfob that they are selling for $58? I bought one but they told me I couldn't use the BCA 25% off coupon on it...I thought that was strange...Then I find out now that they were offering the 20% off coupons at Premium/Prime outlets which I could have used at my local outlet to buy the keyfob for 20% so I'm a little irritated right now....Just curious to know if all the Tanger Coach outlets are not allowing you to use the 25% off BCA coupon for this particular item?

OT- but it seemed like each of the stores at the Tanger outlets made up their own rules as they went along. Lucky Brand told me as the cashier was ringing me up that I couldn't use the coupon since the jeans were clearance...ditto at a couple other stores for 'clearance/sale' items. Some let you use more than 1 per sale, others limited you to one, and wouldn't allow you to 'split' your items up in multiple sales, stating it was one coupon per person, per day.
I wish the stores would state their BCA coupon policy on the front door or at the registers. I really felt like I was getting the shaft at a few of these stores....frustrating!

Last edited: