It's That Time Again...Tanger Outlet Breast Cancer Awarness!!!

kkroxybee

Jun 23, 2009
I was at my local outlet today and I was told the BCA coupon will start early!!! It was suppose to start on the 20th but it will begin this Wednesday the 15th!!! My SA hadn't heard how much the coupon will be for this year, but I'm thinking it will be 25% off again. Has anyone else heard anything?

So glad it'll starting early again this year!
The closest Tanger outlet center from me is about 3 hrs. away (Rehoboth Beach, DE) but I'll be going to the beach for a long weekend on Friday, so will have to stop by the Coach factory store there to check it out!

Thanks for the information. I was thinking it and thinking it should be coming up soon, but I didn't think it would be this soon. My outlet is about 40 minutes away so I'm goinhg to try to stop in on Wednesday or Thursday.

Is it just a coupon, or are there things in pink there?
I won't be able to go...the only Tanger I know of is in Myrtle Beach, if this is happening at different locations. LOL.

^^^i always stop at sonic too i love going to lancaster and sonic. if i have extra time when i go to lancaster too theres a place in lancaster city called rachels cafe and creperie and their food is really good.