!!!'it's SEPTEMBER!!! Ready to see all the new goodies HERE!!!

You are very welcome.

Although the LV stand alone store SAs are very sweet.

I feel like Linda (since she is in a smaller store in NM) always knows most of her clients by name. I have purchased from her twice and she always says hello by my name plus I hate that the stand alone store is always soo busy.

I actually would rather choose NM and go to Linda... plus they can always transfer items for you in like 15 minutes from the other stores in the mall =]

She's really the best. She even knows how to show me bags and such so the DH doesn't see the price tags! hahaha

Oh my, that IS a good SA! :lol:

What is the damier graphite piece? Is that like a zippy coin purse but graphite version???

Ooh, maybe I'll get one for my brother. He needs a new wallet but I find the men's LV bifold wallets too big compared to his old one... And he's so attached to it but its dying a terribly slow death lol

Itd be perfect for your bro. It's very similar to the ebene zippy coin purse. Here's the comparison

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443933737.525984.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443933755.115966.jpg

I got my vintage noe repaired and it was quoted $70.00 to replace the very top vachetta where it closes. I went to pick up yesterday and they said their system was down and no charge! I was so surprised.

Very nice. How do you like the leather so far?
Sorry for the late reply. I had to use it before I could answer you properly hehe
I will admit I was really hesitant about the leather, but I used it non stop on a weekend away, and the leather is a lot more hardy than I originally thought. I have no scratches, just the HW is a fingerprint magnet, but that's no big deal. I would really recommend this bag.