It's only March but I'm done for 2016...

Love your haul! I LOVE my round coin purse!
Now I need to get the key hook to use her as a charm! So cute.

Thanks mamaX4boys. Yes you should get the bolt key holder. So useful as a strap extender, to lengthen the drop of a charm and for this [emoji5]️. Love how the round coin purse looks as a charm and I'm surprised to see how well the mono looks against the DE. Mixing prints was a no no for me before.

Love your bags! The Twice in noir is on my wishlist!!!

You'll love the Twice! It is such a carefree, easy to carry bag! Definitely one of my favourite everyday bag!!

Great pieces! Love the stories too. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for joining my excitement luckyseven01 [emoji3]

Omg my heart beats faster! That epi fuchsia is TDF!

Thanks mgbaglady [emoji3]. I had the longest and hardest time choosing between the Rose nacre and the fuschia and in the end I decided to get both as I can't choose LOL! I think fuschia is definitely more versatile and a colour that will go with more outfits!

Gorgeous pieces and colors. Excellent haul!!! =)

Thanks meg_in_blue! Glad to have some colours in my collection

Loved the pictures! Enjoy your haul!

Thanks for looking and for your kind words Brucewayne13. Glad you like the pics!

you went out with a bang! congrats on your gorgeous haul!

Thanks onmymind24seven! Now I need to stop thinking of bags 24seven [emoji6]

Gorgeous pieces! Congrats and enjoy!

Thank you lamminda [emoji8]

great haul!!!

Thanks shopaholic [emoji8]

Your bags are gorgeous!! Congratulations on a wonderful year of LV :biggrin:

Thanks for the kind words LouisGirl777 [emoji8]

Wow, amazing haul! I love them all, congrats and enjoy!

Thanks Rani! I think you're looking at the twinset and alma bb yourself... Are you getting them?

Wow great purchases ….. fab start to 2016:smile:

Thanks shalomjude! You had a great start to the year yourself I must say! Enjoy your purchases too...

What a year for you!!! I think you're done too.

Actually when you take a family pic, everything is quite coordinated. I can really see your color palette. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Haha... I definitely have to be done [emoji16]. Thanks for looking at my reveal.. I definitely gravitate to the pinky shade [emoji173]️[emoji178][emoji171]

Congrats on the beauties!

Thanks frivofrugalista [emoji8]

Love your haul, great choices, big congrats [emoji180]

Thank you for your kind words aks87 [emoji8]

Wow !!! I love the pink alma bb !!

Do you mean the rose nacre ie lighter one?

Wow!! Beautiful collection & excellent color choices!! [emoji7] I'm dying to see your April Wallet purchase!!!

Thanks Kylie M. Can't wait for the wallet too to use in my small bags [emoji7], I've been using my cles but really hate folding bills. It should be good! Will reveal it here.

Congrats on your lovely haul:smile:

Thanks Weekend shopper [emoji8]

Congratulations! Beautiful pieces!

Thanks DOVELV [emoji8]

What a beautiful collection! What color Victorine wallet will you get, RB or Fuschia? I don't have an Alma yet but these pics are really making me want one.

Thank you[emoji8]
My SA is reserving both for me. I love the look of the RB but will be afraid of the colour getting dirty over time especially in the inside of a wallet. The fuschia will be a safer option and matches my alma bb fuschia [emoji3]. I guess I just have to see it first and decide then. Are you going for it too?

Wow what a haul I understand why you're on ban island now LOL congratulations on all your beautiful pieces

Thanks Panders77. You have a beautiful collection too [emoji3]

Thanks mamaX4boys. Yes you should get the bolt key holder. So useful as a strap extender, to lengthen the drop of a charm and for this [emoji5]️. Love how the round coin purse looks as a charm and I'm surprised to see how well the mono looks against the DE. Mixing prints was a no no for me before.

Can you plz explain more about the bolt key holder? I looked it up on the LV website and it showed zero results...
And your round coin purse does not look 9 or 10 years old! She looks like a 1 or 2 year old :biggrin: