it's official...i want something in damier!

What about the Illovo MM if you need lots of space or Illovo PM? I don't have any damier but this is what I been thinking to get. I just have to see it in person. I think they have a picture in eluxury.:smile:

The Illovo is a great bag, I love mine. I like that it's kind of hobo-ish & unstructured, but still has enough body to it that your stuff doesn't just fall to a heap at the bottom of the bag. It's cute on too.

i just started with a koala damier - i love it (especially now with my initials hotstamped on it)

and i subscribed today for the damier speedy waiting list...there was not even one left at the store ;(

Damier is sooo much nicer IRL. I was scared before my speedy 25 came that it wouldn't live up to the hype, but it was love at first sight!!

The Illovo is a great bag, I love mine. I like that it's kind of hobo-ish & unstructured, but still has enough body to it that your stuff doesn't just fall to a heap at the bottom of the bag. It's cute on too.

That's good to hear to bad I'm on the purse ban. What size of Illovo do you own PM or MM?:smile:

I have the PM, but my aunt has the MM & I have used it a few times. The MM is coming to live with me soon as I get one of those LV Piggy banks & fill'er up!

I am amazed at how much stuff the PM holds for being a small bag.

the only damier piece i own is a speedy 25 and i have to say, it's gorgeous! more i look at it, more i like it, and love the fact that i don't have to worry about vachetta. i'm sure whatever you decide to get it'll be worth it!