It's not BV, but it reminds me of...

Miss_FancyBags

Authenticator
O.G.
Sep 24, 2008
Just like a baseball reminds us of the cervo hobo and a burnt marshmallow reminds us of that gorgeous cabat, I thought there might be more things in real life that remind us of something BV!

My sterling fish necklace .... and peltro leather!

Attachments

• image-1124145243.jpg
    image-1124145243.jpg
    589.4 KB · Views: 715
  • image-3981624121.jpg
    image-3981624121.jpg
    718.4 KB · Views: 716
  • image-2498466739.jpg
    image-2498466739.jpg
    702.4 KB · Views: 724
That is a gorgeous necklace, and really matches the Peltro leather beautifully. I can honestly write that I haven't ever thought of anything else with my small collection - I can't even see the 'straw' in my NV - others can, but I can't; I'm thinking of laying it across one of my many baskets (I'm a fan) but - ? I think it's probably because I am a fan of the weave in both baskets and BV that I can't see the resemblance between the two. :biggrin:

Thanks, SS! I hope others will post pictures!!
Your idea is so brilliant! I wish I had something to contribute but I am a bit of a minimalist and limit my possessions. Now that you have planted the idea maybe as we BVettes are out and about, we'll see things that remind us. Thank you, Steve Jobs, for iphone cameras.

indiaink said:
I can't even see the 'straw' in my NV - others can, but I can't; I'm thinking of laying it across one of my many baskets (I'm a fan) but - ? I think it's probably because I am a fan of the weave in both baskets and BV that I can't see the resemblance between the two. :biggrin:

That's a great idea, Indiaink!

Love your fish necklace, and yes thanks to Steve Jobs and Tim Cook for my iPhone camera and the positive growth on my AAPL stock. Will look for photo ops that remind me of BV.

Just like a baseball reminds us of the cervo hobo and a burnt marshmallow reminds us of that gorgeous cabat, I thought there might be more things in real life that remind us of something BV!

These studded nails remind me of Indiaink's studded wallet.

Attachments

• studded nails.jpg
    studded nails.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 394
  • Indiaink wallet.jpg
    Indiaink wallet.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 389