It's not BV, but it reminds me of...

I love Robert Zur shoes. There is a shoe shop in Carmel on Ocean that has a large assortment. Arthur Beren in Union Square SF also carries these. The leather is so soft like BV. Here's a bronze combo at Nordies that would be divine with the new cervo hobo we are all lusting:
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/robert-...m_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_2_C
I bought the loafers from Nordstrom's at least a year ago and ordered the sandals from Beren's. I love their comfort. I need to check out the Carmel shoe store next time I'm there. And it better be sooner rather than later since it was 99 degrees in Fresno today. At 8:23, it's still 79. Not loving it.

On the plus side, there are graduations and grad parties for the next couple of weeks. Weather will dictate my outfit, but I plan to use my new gray pillow bag on Sunday. That way, if I am standing around visiting with people, I can still drink a glass of wine, since I won't have to hold a bag. These are high school kids and I'll bet not one of them knows who the Beach Boys are! What's this world coming to to?