It's my birthday, and I bought myself my very 1st H bag!!!

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

As you may have read in my previous post, I was all bummed because I phoned Hermes on Tuesday asking if they still had the Cyclamen Evelyne PM that I had been saving up for! They said that they did not, and only had the GM, and when they called the other store they only had the PM 2, which cost $400 more.

So today I went into Hermes and asked the SA if they could give me a call if they ever get a Cyclamen Evelyne PM in. She checked the book and said that they had one! :nuts:

I was all shocked because the other SA said that they didn't have it when I called. The SA I talked to today said that she didn't know why the other SA would say that, because they always had it...and it was the last one too! The one I had tried on before!

And I just narrowly missed losing it again, because after I went in, a group of chinese ladies came in too, and were trying on the Evelyne PMs! The SA who was helping the ladies asked my SA if the Cyclamen Evelyne PM was sold. And my SA said that it was on hold (for me, because I said I would probably get it, but asked to see other things first). So the other SA showed the chinese ladies the Cyclamen in the GM size and I could hear one of the ladies saying in chinese that the GM is too big and saying that Cyclamen PM was taken in a disappointed voice! :P

So after I looked at all these other bags I finally went and paid for my bag, that the SA wrapped nicely in a nice orange box! Then it was put into a HUGE orange bag! :wtf: The bag was wider than I am!

The SA held the door open for me as a walked out carrying a big-ass orange bag! It was so heavy! I had trouble lugging it around shopping for the rest of the day!

So thats the story of my first Hermes experience! Happy 27th birthday to me! :yahoo: Last year for my 26th birthday, I got my first LV, and now one year later my first Hermes! :yahoo: Wooohooo!

BTW, sorry if I'm not making much sense, I am so tired!

Oh arnott..

See everything worked out and obviously that evelyne was meant for you. I have noticed that not all the SAs are on the same page when it comes to knowing what is in stock.

You have to take pictures!

You are one lucky lady and Happy Birthday!

YYAAAY for arnott!!!! wow..that must've been a big bag! LOL.

ot, you're chinese? totally wouldn't have guessed that!

Yes, I'm Canadian born chinese....my parents went to University in Canada, so they've been here for a long time, so we are not like traditional chinese but very Canadian.

Why wouldn't you have guessed? Didn't you notice my black hair in some of my modeling pictures? :P My hair is kinda blonde now, because I have streaked it...you might see as soon as I figure out how to use my new camera (although I don't want to show my face)!

Are YOU chinese? If so, do you speak/understand mandarin or cantonese?

As for the orange bag, its big, but not as big as that huge LV bag Eva Longoria is holding in the Celebrities thread!