It's my birthday, and I bought myself my very 1st H bag!!!

Oh i'm SO happy to hear that you managed to find your evelyne, arnott! :yahoo: What a wonderful birthday present, looks like it really did work out for the best in the end! Happy 27th!!! (can't wait to see which bag you'll be getting this time next year :lol: )

Congratulations on scoring your first H bag ... and not just any H bag ... one that you've set your eyes on, and saved diligently for. That says alot of a 27 year old like you who would not spend on credit. Wonderful really.

Many of US are Chinese. Whether or not we are born outside of China. So ..... there is no need to feel like you have to justify to the world you're not from Mainland China. I am Chinese too, and I am proud of my heritage. Just thought I should say that.:beach:

Yes, I'm Canadian born chinese....my parents went to University in Canada, so they've been here for a long time, so we are not like traditional chinese but very Canadian.

Oh, OMG arnott! I'm so soooo happy for you! Sometimes things are just meant to be. It was such a pity that you couldn't have your dream bag after all the saving... Happy birthday!:party: :drinks: :dothewave: .

Congratulations on scoring your first H bag ... and not just any H bag ... one that you've set your eyes on, and saved diligently for. That says alot of a 27 year old like you who would not spend on credit. Wonderful really.

Many of US are Chinese. Whether or not we are born outside of China. So ..... there is no need to feel like you have to justify to the world you're not from Mainland China. I am Chinese too, and I am proud of my heritage. Just thought I should say that.:beach:

Yep Mrssparkles. I am not chinese, not at all, but I've been living abroad for a long time, and I've always been very proud of my origins and of my cultural identity. I think that's very important, and I perfectly second what you say.

I actually paid in cash! :nuts: I was asking the SA how most people pay and she said that 95% of people pay by credit card.

And I think you took what I said the wrong way. I didn't mean anything derogatory and wasn't trying to justify anything...just stating a fact. :shrugs:

I'll try to post pics when I figure out how to use my new digital camera!

I just got my first camera as a birthday gift from my parents today!

Still have to go read the manual. :wacko: