It's MAY already - show all your beautiful LV's!

PM is the best!! I think their website is pretty much a crap shoot these days. It worked in your favor though and that's all that matters.

They keep getting more online too! I'm not sure what sense there is in this process, but I'd have to think LV knows what is going on.

Hahaha I know exactly what you mean. When I took my film off of my s locks on my saint germains I sighed haha. Your fellow TPF friends know this feeling haha :smile:

I got my in march and the protector is still on it [emoji16]

Haha! If only we could buy replacement protectors! [emoji23] I got a new one a few days ago and don't want to take it off either! You're not alone [emoji4]

Lol. Of course there are like-minded people here. I will not freak out when it comes off and just use the bag. I just figured if could prolong the new shine I would. I love this bag!

Gorgeous pieces. Is this a Hawaiian exclusive that you can only buy in HI (like the Maui ones two years ago)? Thanks

Yes, HI exclusive. It can be found in the 3 stores in Oahu. Each of them had it on display.

Beautiful! Did you already have the luggage tags to have stamped or purchased them separately?

Yes I had the tags purchased at home store and brought them to be stamped.

Went on a little SLG mini-haul! Finally picked up my Tahitiennes ZCP and mini-pochette and then while I was there I saw the Rope Key Chain and thought it would be great as a bag charm. I also decided to get the Pochette Accessoires just in case they are soon gone forever. I just don't want to end up regretting not having it in my collection - which is exactly the reason why I had to get this Quetsche Epi Toiletry Pouch 19 when I saw it available pre-loved. I always loved this color and regret never buying a piece when I could. Now I'm off to SLG ban island! Thanks for letting me share! View attachment 3702937

Love the Quetsche TP!