It's here! It's here! Pics included...

brandless, happy congratz! I can feel your happiness. Wear it well and I hope many days of fine weather for you to enjoy this gorgeous bag. I've read somewhere here that the Veneta is voted the 'healthiest' bag in that it's the lightest in weight.

I also love how it comes to you, gorgeously and handsomely gift-wrapped. Know what, all my BVs bought in Singapore never had such gorgeous wrapping and they certainly do not come in a box, not even the Cabat which I bought in Hong Kong. They just come with stuffings and the dustbag, that's all.

Brandless, the light spring/summer BV colors are yummy but you mentioned that you tend to live in jeans. Keep in kind that the dark dye from jeans transfers easily onto the light colored leathers.

If you're looking for summery bags, You may want to check out a few aurora and colonial venetas on sale in ebay now, going for good prices by ******.

Yup, I've been checking out ****** everyday. I really love the aurora and colonial but i just can't afford to buy another one right now. Have to save once again and probably sell some stuff at e-bay:yes:

Thanks ladies! I really love this bag and have never felt this way about all the other bags I've owned before. I even welcome any excuse to get out of the house just so I can carry the bag!

Congrats Brandless!! Excellent choice and you will never ever go wrong with a Veneta.

Just wondering, how come your veneta comes in a box, but the ones I get from Singapore only comes with a dustbag? Is there anyway I can get it in a box?? Would love to get a BV box!

brandless, congratulations on your bag. lovely!!!!! it's a classic. i have a reservation on a large Ebano veneta right now. deliberating between med & large so will decide next week.

triggerpuff and mlbags, i've got "box envy" too! why is it that we don't get boxes here in asia when we buy from the boutiques? hey, if i can get the box if i do a mail order, then maybe we should do that.

nymph, since you know alot of BV trivia, do you know why we don't get our bags in boxes from the BV boutiques in singapore and hong kong?

Congrats Brandless!! Excellent choice and you will never ever go wrong with a Veneta.

Just wondering, how come your veneta comes in a box, but the ones I get from Singapore only comes with a dustbag? Is there anyway I can get it in a box?? Would love to get a BV box!

Not sure why. Maybe it's because I ordered directly from the BV website? I know with Coach, everytime I'd order from the website, it would arrive in a Coach box but if I buy from the store, they only provide the dustbag,unless I specifically ask for a box. Maybe you can request for a box when you buy from a botique. I'm sure with the price of the bag, they should provide you with a box if it is available.