It's here! It's here! Pics included...

Brandless

O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
Hi everyone! I am just so excited. I was supposed to go to the grocery this morning but was afraid to miss my delivery so I stayed in the whole morning. I waited and waited and at around 11:30, the doorbell rang and the UPS was there. He had a very big box with him and I thought, "I hope the bag is not as big as the box!" So it's here, my first ever BV--Medium Veneta in Ebano! The bag is so well packed. I had to go through several layers of protection before I got to unveil it. The BV box itself is so classy with a leather ribbon. The bag looked big at first but once i started filling it up with my stuff, it started to slouch nicely. Now I understand what the others were saying about the size dimensions being deceiving. I'm so glad I took the plunge. Thanks for everone's patience in answering all of my questions about BV. Okay enough talking, here are the pics:

Attachments

• bv1.JPG
    bv1.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 97
  • bv2.JPG
    bv2.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 91
  • bv3.JPG
    bv3.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 72
  • bv4.JPG
    bv4.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 82
  • bv5.JPG
    bv5.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 165

blugenie

Endless Summer
O.G.
Feb 23, 2006
Congratulations! The ebano veneta is a lovely first choice and it looks perfect on you!

I love the packaging you received too ~ I admit I'm envious as I just received my first BV-boutique purchase and I must say I have received better packaging from eBay and Bluefly.... hrmph!

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
That's the right size for you. Isn't the Ebano woven leather lovely? They are so lightweight--partly because of the minimum of hardware--the design speaks for itself.

Congratulations, my dear! Perfect choice :smile:

Brandless

O.G.
Jun 9, 2007
Thanks ladies! I'm doing some transcription right now but I can't really concentrate because of my excitement over this lovely bag. Is that weird? It's like I'm in cloud nine. I'm glad I listened to all of your encouragements about the Ebano Veneta. I was surprised how good that color went with denim (which is what I am in everday):smile: And it's true, there is no need for studs, buckles or logos to distinguish a great designer bag. It's just simply elegant. Okay got to go, have to pick up my kids from school. :tup: