Its coming, Its coming......

I hate Bank Holidays :hysteric: only 3 days then it will be here, wish I could have got to London to pick it up, so did my SA and so wanted to give me the bag in person.

HandbagAddict, is that the yummy beautiful,quilted Balenciaga bag I spot on your Aviator, bag to die for.

Litigatrix, if my green is half as beautiful as the one you have just bought will be over the moon. You have one stunning bag their.

Baglady think I have been on a spy "bender" this week, not long to wait till I post pictures

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH! I am so happy for you!!! It'll be magnificent! Emerald Green next to the Rubie Cherries and the Sapphire Petrol, the Pearly Spy, you'll have a treasure trove! The family picture will be show-stopper! :heart: :heart: ALL HAIL SAICH, QUEEN OF THE SPIES! :nuts:

^^^ I think it's more than just a spy "bender"! LOL!

:love: treasure trove of spys, just love that. Thank you my friend yes it will be a lovely family picture when finally I have the "family" all together, but then your collection is what dreams are made from, so stunning

Green is also my favourite colour, just hope the bag is really beautiful and bubbly. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would have a bag made just for me. Only 2 more days now. Counting down.....

Oh you have all been so sweet, I know so many of you, like me have been dying to see this bag. Lets hope it lives up to all our expectations.

Fendigal you are to kind, your collection of spys is TDF

Yayyyyyyyy 2 more days :wlae: :wlae: