It's baaaaaaaaaaaack...ggh 21!!!!

honeybunch said:
I've never owned one of the old GGH 21 before so it's hard for me to truly compare, but I'd just say the newer GGH is less blingy and more refined/ classic looking which is a good thing, I guess. I've decided to keep!

Please do a reveal!! We wanna see your new baby!! :smile:

Sorry for the endless harassment from a few of us in this thread. But would love to see pics of the new GGH21 for those whi have it. Curious about how much lighter the gold is. I went for the silver as i thought the limited edition gold is as dark and yellow as the previous ones.

Does anyone know if they will be releasing more colours in G21? I missed out on the purple one that was limited edition for SS2012 and I don't really want another black bag (I already have a black Chanel). Preferable the purple or a cobalt blue or something.

Does anyone know if they will be releasing more colours in G21? I missed out on the purple one that was limited edition for SS2012 and I don't really want another black bag (I already have a black Chanel). Preferable the purple or a cobalt blue or something.

I doubt they will do another purple since they just release DV earlier this year. Check online for the DV G21. It think I've seen a couple for resale.

I have owned so many colored bags that in the end, I just think that black is just the "safest" color.
You could never go wrong with it. Plus, it would stay with you for the longest time, compare to different colors. Although you did not baby it as much as lighter colors.
Just my two cents :smile:
But it is never wrong to try different colors too! I would be so depressed to own only black ones, DV seems like a nice one! :biggrin:

I have owned so many colored bags that in the end, I just think that black is just the "safest" color.
You could never go wrong with it. Plus, it would stay with you for the longest time, compare to different colors. Although you did not baby it as much as lighter colors.
Just my two cents :smile:
But it is never wrong to try different colors too! I would be so depressed to own only black ones, DV seems like a nice one! :biggrin:

All my bags are black!!! I need some colour!