... it's all in the details ... (legacy close ups!)

Thank you all SO much! I really appreciate you looking at the pics and thanks so much for your comments.

Fantastic pics! Do you have special software that allows the collage effect? I love it!
Thank you! I use photoshop elements, it's all my laptop can run memory-wise, and I use it a lot for some other job-related stuff ... it's very easy to use!

The more I look at the way you did the photos for the Anna Sui bag the more I think it should be a Coach campaign. You've displayed the unique details of the bag so elegantly and would sell anyone who was on the fence about purchasing.
Thank you all SO much! I really appreciate you looking Tat the pics and thanks so much for your comments.

Thank you! I use photoshop elements, it's all my laptop can run memory-wise, and I use it a lot for some other job-related stuff ... it's very easy to use!

Thank you all so much! :smile:

The more I look at the way you did the photos for the Anna Sui bag the more I think it should be a Coach campaign. You've displayed the unique details of the bag so elegantly and would sell anyone who was on the fence about purchasing.
Thank you!!

beautiful pics!!!!
I notice that the coach logo is printed on the new legacy bags - is that prone to fading faster since it's not embossed?
It's been fine on mine so far ... I have the cobalt and the cognac. I guess the true test would be in a year or two after they've had quite a bit of wear. Sorry I can't be of more help!