Its ALL about the NAVY... yes its here...

Jan 2, 2008
Well I'm finally home... <sigh> had to run and get some food (which I haven't even ate yet)... I just pulled it out of the box... my GOD, she is gorgeous! I have to take pics yet... but just to let you all know, I'm working as fast as I can, I'm also a hungry gal too right now since I haven't ate... Hang in there, I'll be posting some pics! BTW, the SA at the coach store showed me her leather natural ergo she just got today... my goodness! I love the natural also...

Well I just gotta show you the box first... look it how pretty it was packaged!
1000971dd8.jpg

OK, sorry no more strip teasing... here it is... the lighting is gonna be different in a couple of these pics... hard to get a "true" color when your inside... (and yes it was taken on my toliet cuz thats where the best lighting is!)
1000978uk1.jpg

OK, sorry no more strip teasing... here it is... the lighting is gonna be different in a couple of these pics... hard to get a "true" color when your inside... (and yes it was taken on my toliet cuz thats where the best lighting is!)
1000978uk1.jpg

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Your toilet??? Now NO Coach bag belongs in the toilet, girl!! :lol:

BEAUTIFUL BAG!! Now waiting for MORE toilet pics. :P