Its ALL about the NAVY... yes its here...

Jan 2, 2008
Well I'm finally home... <sigh> had to run and get some food (which I haven't even ate yet)... I just pulled it out of the box... my GOD, she is gorgeous! I have to take pics yet... but just to let you all know, I'm working as fast as I can, I'm also a hungry gal too right now since I haven't ate... Hang in there, I'll be posting some pics! BTW, the SA at the coach store showed me her leather natural ergo she just got today... my goodness! I love the natural also...

psxgurl

O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
California
I can't wait to see pics! My SA at the coach store showed me her pink patent and it was TDF! I can't decide which one to buy, hopefully the pics will help me choose!

badkitty

Jan 14, 2007
I can't wait to see your pics!!!! I am having a hard time deciding which color I like.... there are so many gorgeous colors coming out!

Jan 2, 2008
Sorry, I found my extension cord, uploading pics now... sorry guys! And yes I'm still eating WHILE i'm doing these pics! LOL :lol:

Jan 2, 2008
OK, sorry no more strip teasing... here it is... the lighting is gonna be different in a couple of these pics... hard to get a "true" color when your inside... (and yes it was taken on my toliet cuz thats where the best lighting is!)

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
OK, sorry no more strip teasing... here it is... the lighting is gonna be different in a couple of these pics... hard to get a "true" color when your inside... (and yes it was taken on my toliet cuz thats where the best lighting is!)

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Your toilet??? Now NO Coach bag belongs in the toilet, girl!! :lol:

BEAUTIFUL BAG!! Now waiting for MORE toilet pics. :P

psxgurl

O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
California
AH! Thanks to you, I'm going to have a harder time figuring out what to buy! It's a beautiful bag and color though! Thanks for the pics! :smile: