It's a Code (Burnt) Orange! Help Me, Belenistas!

you know, I was thinking that I don't really have a good idea of what 'burnt orange' looks like -- does anyone have a swatch of this color or can someone describe it ?
Is it like dark pumpkin or something different?

pinkdiamond, I think she said red lining, which will be awesome, but I too love hot pink and orange together! I've noticed some Vuitton ads recently featuring two bags, one in each of those colors!! WOW!

morebags-oh no, I'm not getting a Hold me in every type/ colour of leather, just one in each colour group!:yes:
Some "real " bags I have in a colour I wont get in a Hold me, e.g. the Wine, the Pewter, the Petrol etc.. I must draw the line somewhere :rolleyes:

Hold Me Heroine, alright!

And pinkdiamond & Euridice: I LOVE LOVE LOVE fuchsia and orange together, too! And orange and red...since I already have a fuchsia lining, I thought I'd go for red this time. My next bag will likely be a fuchsia one with dark grey lining, me thinks... :graucho:
As a rule, I am very attentive to the whole linings issue. I consider them bag lingerie. Zexy!!!

(Am I :nuts: or what? I am already planning my next BE, and I don't even have this one yet!)

Lo... bag lingerie is very important! I'm a big fan of it as well... as you know from my RM bags, and I know you love every little detailed aspect of your gorgeous bags too.

I cannot wait for pics of this stunning baby! You have exceptional taste :yes: Are you going to model it for us too? Or are you going to come visit me, go to Polaris, and I can see it in person?! :nuts: Now who's nuttier in here?