Item not as described. Vs. Item not what I ordered.

MarneeB said:
^They only want to cancel to get their fees back. I doubt they will change their mind and fight for the case back, especially since it's a large seller like you said. They already said you could just keep it. I also want to add that I probably would have sent it back anyway since I received my money back. But that's just me.

They would not give me return shipping so I would still be out money for there blatant actions. And I still am out the money for using a po box in the states n

I'm a tad confused about the having to have a po box in the states; was that a requirement for the auction? Did they only send to po boxes in the states, or was that your choice to have it sent to a po box in the states for another reason? If it were a requirement (seems awfully strange), then could you have searched for another auction that would ship directly to where you are?

They would not give me return shipping so I would still be out money for there blatant actions. And I still am out the money for using a po box in the states n

Still, you got your money back plus the item. I was just stating if it were me I would return it (even if it's on my dime). But again, that's just me. I do understand your point also though.:smile:

Hi.

Okay. Apparently that isn't an issue anymore they want me to confirm to cancel the transaction. I would say yes because I don't really care if eBay gets their money from the listing. But in the description it says I have or am returning the item for a refund. If I click this can the seller then have a case and make me send it back since I clicked the agreement? Or are those just the terms?

Thank you all so much for your input it helps me a lot

These are just the terms for the seller to recover the final value fees. Agreeing to the cancellation does not automatically mean you have to return the item. The seller has already told you that you can keep it.

You should agree to the cancellation.