Italian Style Collection

This one is my favourite purse, even though I don't carry it a lot because it's very small and I'm afraid to ruin it.
It's a custom hand made purse, it's made with the images of Vernazza, which is a small town in Cinque Terre (North Italy). I've found this cute bag shop while there, but didn't buy anything. Then a few months later my BF asked me what I wanted for my birthday, and we ordered this treasure:

I love this bag Mary! My husband and I are staying in Vernazza our last 3 nights in Italy next month...I am hoping to stumble upon this store...can I ask how much their bags run??

lovely furlas! I know the brand furla here in Hong Kong because we have them here. They are so beautiful that i'm always tempted to buy whenever it goes on sale1

ciao mary!

Being italian too I cannot enjoy the uniqueness of your bags....I think you have good taste, the portofino bag is very original, but the Coccinelle & Furla bag are too plain for my taste.

The dior bag is really beautiful.

I think Furla makes good quality and durable bags, although their design is not so special. On the other hand I cannot stand Coccinelle bags.