"It was lovely to see you" email

I've gotten I think...2 or 3 thank you cards, but it's been quite some time (although, I haven't really spent much there recently). I still have one of my thank you cards up on my ribbon board because I loved the design on the front.

Never an email.

I just got a handwritten thank you note today from my SA, thanking me for my PCE purchases and even complimenting my cute daughter who went with me. I thought it was really nice and since there are 3 coach fp boutiques in my area and hers is the smallest one, it made me think that I would continue to go there anyway just because of her CS/effort! :tup:

Well, I stated earlier in this thread that I never received a handwritten note before, but lo and behold, I received one today! I saw an envelope from Coach and it was too small for their regular coupon / PCE mailings so I was a little intrigued. When I opened it, I was pleasantly surprised to see that my favourite SA had written a little card to me thanking me for coming in and hoping I was enjoying my new Alexandra! What a nice surprise to come home to after an annoying day at work:yes:

I have never gotten an email but I did get my first hand written thank you card tonight. I never got one from shopping in my local boutique but I got one after shopping in the flagship store on Madison Ave. in NYC last Saturday. It was very sweet of them to send it to me.