It was all going so well...

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have been a bit quiet on here recently as have been trying to avoid temptation, with only some success :p However, my good intentions went out of the window when I went to House of Fraser at lunchtime and took a little detour into the Mulberry section... :graucho:

Anyone want to have a guess at what I got before I get home from work to take photos? Clue: it is a bag rather than accessory :biggrin:

2. Give us a clue!

3. Ooh :smile: del rey? Or Lily?

4. oooh tell us, tell us :biggrin:

5. Willow

6. JeniA is warm!

Elvis: I actually love the Willow now but am afraid my budget couldn't extend that far :sad:

Another clue - the price is going up by an obscene £200 in a few weeks...

7. That could be any of them!!!!, more clues

8. Is it another medium Lily honey???

9. Medium lily?

10. LOL, it could be couldn't it - ridiculous price rises :nogood::tdown:

It is! I bought the deer brown and it is soooooo lush - the colour is just absolutely beautiful! :love: I tend to save my black one for nights out now so will use the deer brown for daytime, think it will look particularly lovely in summer :cool:

11. Ahhhh congrats hun

12. I don't normally buy new unless in a sale or on discount but couldn't resist in this case - with the £200 price rise in a matter of weeks I would be lucky to get it for this price in the sale! I also didn't want to risk missing out at saletime.

13. Thanks hun, I am so pleased with it :smile: I really think this is one of the nicest bags Mulberry have made in the last few years and it is so versatile.

14. Congrats a wonderful choice! I absolutely love deer brown, it's such a classy neutral and will be perfect when the sun comes out! Is it really going up by £200 soon? That's absurd! Any other imminent price hoiks you can share with us?! xx

15. Whaaaat another price increase, what a joke :nono: anyone know what will be affected?