It Hurts Sooooooo Bad.....

NYG

Nov 22, 2011
I just found the purse I've been looking for on eBay (for quite some time); the Nolita......

Great price
Mint condition
Buy now

So why not authenticate? Well, by the time she sent me everything, the purse sold......

My friend happens to own a Nolita. She reviewed it and told me it was authentic, but I wanted a second opinion.

Why oh why did I wait?!?!

The others up for sale are almost double the price, and are truly used, not preloved!

Oh it hurts so bad! :throwup::throwup::throwup:

I know the feeling..........that is why if I really want it I just go for it. The purchase is covered under the ebay guarantee so I know I will get my money back. And so far I have gotten a fake totally Pm and I explained that is was not real to the seller and they refunded my money plus shipping and I sent the bag back. Yes I did have to wait a few extra days, but it is worth it. I got the last Westminster GM on eBay and I was not 100% sure if it was real or not. But I did not want anyone else to get it so I took the chance. Also see if you can do some detective work. The woman my bag come from had it only for 2 months. I looked through her feedback and found who she purchased it from who had great pictures for authentication. Sometimes you just gonna dig around and see what you can find. Also google their ebay id. If there is bad stuff sometimes it comes up.

Hopefully another one comes around soon.

:shucks:

Oh no that sucks. I know the feeling I was watching a purse it wasn't LV it was a Coach it was a rare one and I really really wanted this purse. I was ready to buy it today and just checked someone beat me to it. That was the only one with a great price now I'm sad

i know how u feel! i hate when this happens. it seems like as soon as i watch something it sells...yet it had been listed for a few days... so annoying like a tease.

I told my Hubby I'm not waiting, next time, and that I need him to make it up to me.....

He didn't get it at first, so I had to relay it in his language, by comparing it to the limited edition shoes he collects.

He so got afterwards.

Hopefully he'll make it up to me.....not that he did anything, but maybe I can now get my Speedy Aquarelle Watercolor!

I'm still in pain though. Why oh why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did the seller have great feedback? Sometimes sellers steal pictures of authentic bags.

Anyway, I would have wanted a second opinion. Better safe than sorry.

I hear you and I feel you. I had just got this wallet authenticated and when I go to buy it in less than 3 hours someone else bought it! Sigh. :tdown:
Hope you find another great one soon.

It's for the best. I've been in that position before, pulled the trigger, and ended up with a fake. Even though the pictures on the listing were legit and the feedback was great it still turned out bad, so you just never know. Sometimes it's just not meant to be and you're better off waiting...