Isolde/Rodarte anywhere?

The Isolde have Highness last. For me they are TTS, but I could do half size up - sorry I thought your were referring to the burgundy Isumani.

Ok so I guess it comes down to whether a EU 40 (the Isolde eBay item previously mentioned) is equivalent to a US 9, or a US 10. If it is in fact a 9, being that she has wide feet I feel like she could fit in these (even though her actual shoe size is a US 8). Tell me if I'm crazy.....

Just wanna get these for Valentines Day and running out of time!! Such a tough shoe to find, but it perfectly exemplifies her personality!

Ok so I guess it comes down to whether a EU 40 (the Isolde eBay item previously mentioned) is equivalent to a US 9, or a US 10. If it is in fact a 9, being that she has wide feet I feel like she could fit in these (even though her actual shoe size is a US 8). Tell me if I'm crazy.....

Just wanna get these for Valentines Day and running out of time!! Such a tough shoe to find, but it perfectly exemplifies her personality!

I think if she has wide feet she could do half size up in these (from her true to size - non designer shoes). Best thing you can do is ask for the insole measurement to the seller and compare it to a pair she already owns.

So the problem is this is a Valentine's Day gift/surprise for my lady. She normally wears a US 8...From what I was told by SA's she would fit a CL US 9. Am I off my rocker to purchase this ebay item?? Everywhere I've searched on the internet seems to say 40 = us9, but I will take the expertise of all your opinions!

They will probably be too big.

sakura said:
There is also extra stitching.

So r they fake? I didn't look closely but I am not familiar with this style. I've never seen it before I noticed this listing and then saw a thread about the runway model. Figured they were connected somehow.
U ladies r so smart.

I think if she is an 8 us with wide feet. She should go up .5 to 1 whole size but then they may b too long. Does she have long toes? How wide r her feet? Does she require a special wide size?

What size is she wearing is us styles and what brands does she have?

Yes measure a pair that u see her in often. Her favs then use that as your insole measurement to compare and find a Louboutin that is compatible to the insole size u have.
Usually a size 8 is about 9 3/4 in long. Which is about a 8-8.5 in Louboutin new styles.
I don't think she could do a 40 that's a 10 in us size she would a least need to b a size 9 us

So r they fake? I didn't look closely but I am not familiar with this style. I've never seen it before I noticed this listing and then saw a thread about the runway model. Figured they were connected somehow.
U ladies r so smart.

I think if she is an 8 us with wide feet. She should go up .5 to 1 whole size but then they may b too long. Does she have long toes? How wide r her feet? Does she require a special wide size?

Yes measure a pair that u see her in often. Her favs then use that as your insole measurement to compare and find a Louboutin that is compatible to the insole size u have.
Usually a size 8 is about 9 3/4 in long. Which is about a 8-8.5 in Louboutin new styles.
I don't think she could do a 40 that's a 10 in us size she would a least need to b a size 9 us

The boutique ones should have 4 straps on the foot and 2 straps on the ankle, plus they shouldn't have that extra stitching on the toe box if I understand correctly. The runway ones had 4 straps on the foot and 2 straps on the ankle plus extra stitching. But those in the listing looks actually ok to me, the Alti last is correct plus they look the same C. Aguilera is wearing with three straps on foot? If anyone is interested I would strongly suggest to ask for more pics. But I've never seen this style IRL, Sakura is def more expert than me with this style.

It has been a while since I posted this thread. Nice to know there are other members also searching for this sexiest shoes. Hope you can choose the right size for your GF. She is a lucky girl!

I am over moon cuz just found there is a pair left at Neiman Marcus. Thank you so much @yakusoku.af to let me know about the Deal. They are rose gold. And in my size, Yes my size 37 god! even they are on sale.... I couldn't believe there is a pair of Isolde left and they are on Sale,50% off.

Over a year I have been searching for this style and finally I found them.....still couldn't believe it !!!!

Waiting for the shipment and will definitely do a reveal!

Thank you again yakusoku and lovely ladies here for your comments on my thread!!!

Last edited:
It has been a while since I posted this thread. Nice to know there are other members also searching for this sexiest shoes. Hope you can choose the right size for your GF. She is a lucky girl!

I am over moon cuz just found there is a pair left at Neiman Marcus. Thank you so much @yakusoku.af to let me know about the Deal. They are rose gold. And my size. Yes my size 37 god! even they are on sale.... I couldn't believe there is a pair of Isolde and they are on Sale,50% off.

Over a year I have been searching for this style and finally I found them.....still couldn't believe it !!!!

Thank you again yakusoku and lovely ladies here for your comments on my thread!!!

Can't wait for your reveal!!! :graucho:

Mi_Lan said:

I am over moon cuz just found there is a pair left at Neiman Marcus. Thank you so much @yakusoku.af to let me know about the Deal. They are rose gold. And in my size, Yes my size 37 god! even they are on sale.... I couldn't believe there is a pair of Isolde left and they are on Sale,50% off.

That's great!! Congrats. They were waiting for u to come along and take them home.

U ladies r so smart.

Thanks for this, you're right. I got her sized at a boutique and she is a 39....so sadly looks like my search for the Isolde's in a 39 continues :sad: