ISO: Please help me FIND!

Looking for this small rose gold Chanel 22 in USA or CAN....I should have grabbed it but passed on it and instantly regretted.
:sad:
View attachment 5787253
My SA can get it for you. PM for contact if interested.

Reactions: YEANETT
Also a long shot -
but looking to buy directly from the store, a mini rectangular! I have a few Chanel bags in different styles (no mini) but have purchased from different SAs in the past. Any help would be SO much appreciated! I have tried to buy one since the fall w a SA but no luck.

Based in nyc so it’s easy for me to pick up in store.

ISO of a black Chanel 22 mini or small; ideally the mini.

Last week in one boutique, an SA told me I'll have to be in store by luck when they get minis in stock in order to get one.

Yesterday, another SA at a different boutique told me they are very hard to come by and that they'll get more in stock but I'd have to come stand in line on that date.

Is this true? There's no way to do a send sale? I got a CCH a few years ago by going to the boutique and ordering one with the SA (she shipped it to me when it arrived in store) but that was my only purchase and I'm not super familiar with Chanel logistics... :oh:

I find it’s SA or boutique specific. I had several different bags shipped to me last summer including a grey lamb mini.
The SAs I spoke to and consequently shopped with, texted me stock updates and I went to pick up or they shipped to me.

Reactions: YEANETT and cmln
ISO of a black Chanel 22 mini or small; ideally the mini.

Last week in one boutique, an SA told me I'll have to be in store by luck when they get minis in stock in order to get one.

Yesterday, another SA at a different boutique told me they are very hard to come by and that they'll get more in stock but I'd have to come stand in line on that date.

Is this true? There's no way to do a send sale? I got a CCH a few years ago by going to the boutique and ordering one with the SA (she shipped it to me when it arrived in store) but that was my only purchase and I'm not super familiar with Chanel logistics... :oh:
I agree with @Swanky , it really depends on the SA. I mentioned to my SA at launch that I was interested in a mini, but they were all reserved. 2 months later she offered one to me, and said if I didn’t buy it no problem, because there’s a waitlist a mile long.
If you can buy one the day it arrives, I’d say that’s pretty good.

I’ve seen black available here and on LP.

Reactions: cmln
I agree with @Swanky , it really depends on the SA. I mentioned to my SA at launch that I was interested in a mini, but they were all reserved. 2 months later she offered one to me, and said if I didn’t buy it no problem, because there’s a waitlist a mile long.
If you can buy one the day it arrives, I’d say that’s pretty good.

I’ve seen black available here and on LP.

Oh thanks good to know!! Maybe I should just text the SA I worked with a few years ago to help me with it. How are you liking the mini? I'm torn between mini and small. They did have a couple black smalls in stock and I loved it but I don't carry much. I especially liked the one with the white "CHANEL" on it. I am a little bit hesitant about the mini in fear of being pickpocketed though.