ISO: Please help me FIND!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Please post items you're seeking in this thread.

Responders, you may NOT post items you're selling or respond to ISO to let people know you have that item.
You MUST post the store/location in which you saw the sought item.
Sales Associates are not allowed to post that they can get the sought items.

Reactions: VAP

LocksAndKeys

Apr 12, 2013
I am looking for the old Medium Boy in Black Quilted Calfskin (or Metallic Calfksin) with the aged silver hardware. Please message me if you known of any department stores that have one in stock!

pff

Feb 4, 2009
Hi, I am looking for mini flaps either square or rectangle in any colors. Please let me know if you have seen them. TIA

Reactions: derol

Joyjoy7

Mar 28, 2013
Looking for a black caviar or black lamb jumbo. Prefer silver hw but will be happy with either. Posting for my very serious BFF. She's ready to buy NOW!! Please PM me w any intel. Thx!!

Joyjoy7

Mar 28, 2013
Also looking for a white caviar jumbo w gold hw. Ready to buy ASAP! Lol!! Thx much!!

shopjulynne

Feb 6, 2012
still looking for a lambskin mini or lambskin boy in old medium, please PM me if you have seen any!

MrsL

O.G.
Nov 12, 2007
Looking for a black caviar or black lamb jumbo. Prefer silver hw but will be happy with either. Posting for my very serious BFF. She's ready to buy NOW!! Please PM me w any intel. Thx!!

Pm me I have a sa

grace15

Apr 19, 2014
Looking for lambskin black medium flap with gold, and minis in any color, open to lambskin, caviar and patent. Please help. Thank you!!

Reactions: Calucita21