ISO: Please help me FIND!

Hi! I am currently looking for a vintage 1987 black quilted classic double flap with gold hardware in either lambskin or caviar leather! Please let me know if you happen to see one for sale. I am in New York, but the seller doesn’t have to be. Thank you!

I finally had the time to go to my local boutique to ask but that SA said a bunch of stuff and I couldn’t write my name in the waitlist ( I’m from sf ). But is the cruise collection only lambskin? Sorry still kinda new to this
The lists for Cruise are being released in boutiques now. Go to your local Chanel (in person is better if possible) and ask to be placed on a waitlist for a rectangular mini. Do not wait or you will surely miss out. Let them know you are very interested. Mini's go fast and you need to be proactive. I give my SA my credit card info so that she can charge me the minute it arrives. Otherwise, they call/text you and you typically have an hour to reply before they move on down the list. Good luck. :heart:
i e fun

I finally had the time to go to my local boutique to ask but that SA said a bunch of stuff and I couldn’t write my name in the waitlist ( I’m from sf ). But is the cruise collection only lambskin? Sorry still kinda new to this

i e fun
Sorry to hear you couldn't get on a list. I only know about mini's, as that is what I am focused on right now.... and I believe they will all be in lambskin for this collection. :heart:

I have been searching for a 2.55/reissue in black caviar leather GHW 226 size forever! Open to patent leather too. Waiting years for something like this to come into the boutiques, but, alas, nothing:sad: Can anyone suggest good resellers that have either of these occasionally enough to stalk? FYI, been haunting TRR, Yoogi's, Ann's and Fashionphile and have yet to some across anything in excellent condition.

So I’ve been carrying a GST black with silver hardware for 10 years. I have two children now and need a new everyday bag! I would like a navy or better yet grey with gold hardware if possible in a jumbo flap. Anyone seen one anywhere or should I try to get on a list somehow?? I haven’t purchased a bag in so long I’m not sure how to go about getting one. I live in Southern California close to Newport Beach. I went to the chanel at fashion island in Neiman and they didn’t currently have anything.
Help! How do I find?
Ps does grey jumbo with gold exist??
Thank you for any help!