ISO: Please help me FIND!

ISO the elusive caviar charcoal mini flap bag. I have found one on ebay, but am nervous about purchasing from the site. I have sold and purchased items, but hesitant because I recently witnessed a ring of thrives trying to sell ysl bags for 400-500 hundred dollars. There were several new sellers with no feedback that kept posting with the same photos over and over again. The sad part is that these.bags were selling like hot cakes. So this has freaked me out!!!!!!! The seller of the mini states not to ask about authenticity, no receipt, and no returns. I really feel that it is ok, but????? I would value all of your thoughts. Thanks for listening : )

ISO the elusive caviar charcoal mini flap bag. I have found one on ebay, but am nervous about purchasing from the site. I have sold and purchased items, but hesitant because I recently witnessed a ring of thrives trying to sell ysl bags for 400-500 hundred dollars. There were several new sellers with no feedback that kept posting with the same photos over and over again. The sad part is that these.bags were selling like hot cakes. So this has freaked me out!!!!!!! The seller of the mini states not to ask about authenticity, no receipt, and no returns. I really feel that it is ok, but????? I would value all of your thoughts. Thanks for listening : )

I think it is ridiculous when sellers state not to ask about authenticity. It's not an insult to them, but rather a protection for yourself, before you drop $$$$. If I were you, I would inquire about necessary photos and post on the Authenticate This Chanel thread here on TPF. Explain to the seller that you have had some bad experiences in the past and want to be sure the item is authentic before considering purchasing. Good Luck!

Reactions: cmadtmifyb0623

Do they have zero feedback? I personally never buy a luxury item from a person with little to no feedback., Do they show the serial number? If not it would be very easy to send you something different from the photo., I have bought and sold many luxury bags and other items and I show the serial numbers or other needed marks so anyone can have a authentication done on my item. If you ask for pics and they will not give them to you for any reason walk away. I had someone steal my pics from ebay and IG of my Chanel bag and post them on Poshmark as if the bag was theirs for sale. Ebay can be a great place to buy if you do your homework. But once again if they have zero feedback or little feedback with no luxury item sales before I would not buy from them. Good luck

Reactions: KeepItChic
Searching for this bag from the Cuba collection.

hot-replica-chanel-yellow-multicolor-lambskin-resin-small-flap-bag-a93691-cruise-2017-9.jpg

I know this is probably a long shot but I'm looking for this chevron from pre fall 2016. I believe this was only released to Neiman's, etc not boutiques.

Attachments

• IMG_3461.JPG
    IMG_3461.JPG
    218.6 KB · Views: 420