ISO Dior - Help me find!

Hi hi!! Luxury handbag lover here but new to buying secondhand. I am looking for a black or white leather Dior charms pochette in good condition (not sure if this is the official name but it's the only name I could really find of it online). Doesn't seem to be too a common item as I have searched Poshmark, Thredup, Rebag, The RealReal, Tradesy, The Luxury Closet, The Purse Ladies, and Depop extremely thoroughly and haven't had any luck finding it in stock, except a UK seller on Depop who is asking USD$1,100 - waaay above my budget and what I am willing to pay (saw it sold for $200-$400 on some sites). I also don't know much about this bag. Any help/information is appreciated!! TIA :heart:
luxury-women-dior-used-handbags-p216665-010.jpg dior_logo_charm_pochette_sku_5560di_back_side.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi hi!! Luxury handbag lover here but new to buying secondhand. I am looking for a black or white leather Dior charms pochette in good condition (not sure if this is the official name but it's the only name I could really find of it online). Doesn't seem to be too a common item as I have searched Poshmark, Thredup, Rebag, The RealReal, Tradesy, The Luxury Closet, The Purse Ladies, and Depop extremely thoroughly and haven't had any luck finding it in stock, except a UK seller on Depop who is asking USD$1,100 - waaay above my budget and what I am willing to pay (saw it sold for $200-$400 on some sites). I also don't know much about this bag. Any help/information is appreciated!! TIA :heart:
View attachment 4712745 View attachment 4712746
This bag used to be super popular on Ebay, and was selling for even $100 USD at one point. I haven't seen as many recently, but with Ebay, if you check back regularly, then you may find one at a great price and in great condition. This pandemic may pressure some people to sell their bags at lower prices (maybe because of unemployment), as I've heard that some resale sites have reduced the prices of their bags.

Reactions: princessflora
This bag used to be super popular on Ebay, and was selling for even $100 USD at one point. I haven't seen as many recently, but with Ebay, if you check back regularly, then you may find one at a great price and in great condition. This pandemic may pressure some people to sell their bags at lower prices (maybe because of unemployment), as I've heard that some resale sites have reduced the prices of their bags.
Omg I had no idea! Thank you. I have new hope :smile:

Reactions: averagejoe
Reactions: princessflora
9C519FFB-D373-404B-8C51-C56B3B6AE3AB.jpeg B6865D45-82A3-45C2-84EA-E6214F140237.jpeg please help me find one of these! I’m not sure of the exact name because every source I’ve found said something different and I think there’s at least 3 different colors but I don’t care which color I just want one! Thanks for anyone trying
7C4152A9-CB43-40BC-8F30-A0334DF77B5A.jpeg

Reactions: Pinkie*
Hi,
I'm searching for this tulle dress from Spring Summer 2019. I found 2 on Vestiaire Collective since the last 7 month but both turned out to be fakes. Fortunately I got my money back.
Do you have an idea?
I have the impression that Dior RTW seems to appear rarely on second hand / online shops. So if anyone sees the dress please let me know. :flowers:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200501-172428_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200501-172428_Chrome.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 66
Hi I’m looking for the Dioriviera Toile de Jouy Mitzah in light pink. It’s sold out in my country. Wondering if any one has contacts of SA from either US or UK that can ship over seas?

Help! I am in search of either the Saddle Pouch or 30 Montaigne 2 in 1 pouch both in Blue Dior Oblique Jacquard. If you have seen either of these bags in the store, please let me know which store and city.

Thanks so much for your help!!
1603133954274.png
1603133985296.png