ISO Dior - Help me find!

Yes. I just received a Supple Lady that was shipped to me. I really like the bag, but confused now if I should maybe get the original Lady in calfskin? Maybe if I tried in a different color. The one they sent me was indigo blue and I’m just not sure about it.
The original (structured) Lady Dior doesn't have many options with calfskin. Most are lambskin or patent leather (which is calfskin). The medium Lady Dior bags that come in lambskin are often the supple ones, and may have the newer charms.

I prefer the supple Lady Dior, especially if you like to use the bag casually. Indigo Blue sounds nice, but what colour did you want to try instead?

The original (structured) Lady Dior doesn't have many options with calfskin. Most are lambskin or patent leather (which is calfskin). The medium Lady Dior bags that come in lambskin are often the supple ones, and may have the newer charms.

I prefer the supple Lady Dior, especially if you like to use the bag casually. Indigo Blue sounds nice, but what colour did you want to try instead?
I didn't know if indigo blue would go well with my wardrobe. I was hoping beige, or red. I have SO many black bags, but would consider black in the right mix of leather.

Hi all! I’m desperatley searching for this Dior diorama in red patent micro cannage . I know it’s from an older season my friend had it and I stupidly missed out on purchasing it. If you’ve seen one anywhere , new or used, or have any info that could help me locate one I would forever appreciate it! This combo is my dream bag and I had no idea it wasn’t part of their permanent collection :sad:(((

Attachments

• 62499299-9895-420F-AEAA-2AC20CDD4F05.png
    62499299-9895-420F-AEAA-2AC20CDD4F05.png
    511.4 KB · Views: 241
  • 8632AC8C-71FC-4E54-9755-4A8A123F5FCC.jpeg
    8632AC8C-71FC-4E54-9755-4A8A123F5FCC.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 241
Hi all! I’m desperatley searching for this Dior diorama in red patent micro cannage . I know it’s from an older season my friend had it and I stupidly missed out on purchasing it. If you’ve seen one anywhere , new or used, or have any info that could help me locate one I would forever appreciate it! This combo is my dream bag and I had no idea it wasn’t part of their permanent collection :sad:(((
Have you contacted Dior customer service? They may be able to locate one for you in the country.

Reactions: Thenewestgirl
Yes I have! But no reply :sad:
I’ve called stores and checked everywhere Online. I don’t even see this version on the dior forum either / can’t Belive its so rare !
And thank you for the suggestion :smile:

Reactions: averagejoe
hello :smile:

Long time member, but I haven’t posted much recently.

I am in NYC on vacation and curious if the navy Ultra Matte lady Dior is still available? Is it difficult to find?
Or does anyone know what colors in the ultra matte are current?

I don’t want to spend a lot of time looking for a bag if it’s impossible to find in boutiques :smile:

Thank you,
M

I am in NYC on vacation and curious if the navy Ultra Matte lady Dior is still available? Is it difficult to find?

I don’t want to spend a lot of time looking for a bag if it’s impossible to find in boutiques :smile:

Thank you,
M

There are some ultra-matte mini bags available at Dior on 57th Street, and in SoHo (on Greene Street). If you're not from NYC, you can probably look up the streets to get the exact address using Google Maps. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Marleah

Thank you,
M
I think you should give them a call, they can transfer one from another boutique for you. I believe ultra matte was more of spring/summer collection so it might not be many left. It used to be a lot on the website but now they only have Black ultra matte lady dior.

Thank you for the info everyone . I haven’t followed Dior’s recent releases, so had no idea what is new and what has been out for a while. I love luxury handbags, but don’t enjoy shopping in person/at boutiques - so this info has helped me out quite a bit .. more than you all realize ;)

Hi All,

How do you all go about your ISO a certain brand? I always look on the secondary market but some items are so hard to find.
Also, just a question, was there any consideration to offering items on sale here? or is this like opening a can of worm altogether?

Hi there, need some help in where to find Lady Dior Patent Leather in Tiffany Blue/Teal/Turqoise. If your city's boutique have it, or a trustworthy seller online is selling thie authentic bag, please let me know