Isidore horn necklace?

This is something new for H, in terms of a horn/lacquer look. It's not an Isidore, nor is it the Duncan, but something else whose name I can't exactly remember. It is all lacquer (no horn, no gator) and the pieces are all shades of blue. It hangs longer than the Isidore and because it's all lacquer, feels very light. I don't think I "love" it like I do the Isidores, but it's something different and I was swayed over by the blues...

43b7ce22.jpg

This is something new for H, in terms of a horn/lacquer look. It's not an Isidore, nor is it the Duncan, but something else whose name I can't exactly remember. It is all lacquer (no horn, no gator) and the pieces are all shades of blue. It hangs longer than the Isidore and because it's all lacquer, feels very light. I don't think I "love" it like I do the Isidores, but it's something different and I was swayed over by the blues...

43b7ce22.jpg

I think this necklace is called the Kali.

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-clubhouse/ode-to-the-horn-424984-132.html#post20244460

Hi girls. I'm always willing myself to wear this necklace more often and incorporate it into my daily wardrobe. This is what I did today (with Rouge H clemence 32K).

Attachments

• IMG_4804.jpg
    IMG_4804.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 777
Added a couple of Isidore thanks to lala's influence. Happy to be twins in one of them. Question is, are they too similar in colouring?

Attachments

• Isidore taupe-lilac-parchemin-cassi.jpg
    Isidore taupe-lilac-parchemin-cassi.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 635
  • Isidore cassis-etoupe.jpg
    Isidore cassis-etoupe.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 621
lala since you are such an expert on this necklace maybe you can help me, I tried on for the first time today an isidore with black leather always thought it would be too mch for me but felt fine and got great compliments from customers, my worry is when wearing yours can the horn get caught in your hair or jackets and maybe break easily and if wearing a cashmere shawl with it could you damage the shawl