Is Wearing LV Make a Guy Look Gay?

lol I don't know why all this discussion!! Calm down people!!
I don't care what people say or think of me wearing LV or other designer stuff.... most of the times! But there are some times when I feel like wearing baggy pants and loose t-shirts and.... well, still look fabulous! lol The point is: even people who usually wear designer stuff, and LV in particular, might feel less confortable at some point. It might be because someone who you care said something not so nice about it, or because you looked in the mirror and thought "naa... not today! Let's give it a rest!"... About LV being gay... well, at first I think you should only listen to people with.. hmm, let's say "some knowledge" on the subject. Not because others don't know what they're talking about, but because who don't probably won't explain "why", and just say you look gay. I don't feel confortable with Azur, but love to see anyone who rocks it!
As an European i might not know how conservative your town is, but I'm from Portugal, and it is a lot behind too! The point is, when I listen to anyone, I listen to someone who explains why this or that doesn't look good on me.
Finnishing, two guys can wear the exact same bag in two absolutely different ways, "gayly talking". Just wear it the way that makes you feel confortable and, off course, GORGEOUS! Eheh!!

Whoa...we all need to calm down. It started off okay, I think the OP was asking a legit question and really wasn't trying to start an argument. If you continue to find this thread offensive, please leave this thread alone and move on.
I have gay and straight friends and although I found the slang offensive, and the question ever so slightly offensive, the OP already made it clear he wasn't trying to ask the question to intentionally make a point/offend.

IF you want to request it to be closed, instead of posting here please report it to a moderator :smile:

I don't find the OP to be offensive at all either. I think this is a valid question and topic that should be discussed in a civil manner. The OP may have used slang that is inappropriate, but it's already been edited - so let's please continue to discuss this civilly. :flowers:

I don't think wearing or carrying LV or other designer items makes a man look "gay" at all! My FI carries LV bags, both in Damier and Damier Geant. He is one of the most masculine men I've ever known. He also takes care to do his hair - that doesn't suggest femininity in the least! It just means that he's got great taste and takes good care of himself! I've lived in cosmopolitan cities all my life, San Francisco, Hong Kong, and I went to college in Minneapolis - I saw men of all walks of life carrying LV, never did it occur to me to judge their sexual orientation or anything at all! That said, it seems like the OP's friends/family are quite judgmental and not very open-minded when it comes to fashion. I'm so sorry to hear that, thymaster! But I'm very happy to hear that you got another bag today! Congrats!