Is this too dated? a pic included

I love this bag - I've owned it in both the Large size and the Extra-Large or Weekender in Luggage. The latter I've just sold to pay for other bags and the second it was gone I missed it so much. The Astor is fantastic, try and find the XL size if you can because the straps are longer and you can carry it on your shoulder. Even if you don't put much in it, it slouches well and still looks awesome. Inside both sizes there's a zip pocket, a mobile phone and a wider pouch pocket on one side, and two pouch pockets on the other side. Best of all there's a key lanyard that you clip your keys onto - all MK bags have this, incidentally - it's a wondrous idea that I wish they'd all pick up on.

As for it's looks, it only came out in 2005 anyway from memory.. when I clicked the link I was expecting something a decade old! Personally I prefer the later ones with the brass, rather than silver nickel, studs; there's a later style again with a drawstring top and a thinner handle. Astors come in all shapes and sizes, I love them and am missing mine dearly, so much so that I've got my eyes out now for a XL black with brass studs! :rolleyes:

Hahahaa I should have told you to get the smaller one with nickel studs that's in the pic, you might be bidding against me for what I want now! :Push:

if this bag jumps at you then get it! when u see something and you just HAVE to get it without thinking twice... THAT is the bag... if you hesitate and have to think about it, its probably not the one u really want.