Is this too dated? a pic included

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking for a everyday black purse for work, shopping, and hang-outs. I am not a too dressy person, especially with my work, I can't be. (I work at a hospital)

I wanted to see your opinions before I go shopping.
    I really like MK's bags, cuz they are so simply but stylish. Also, they are not too pricey yet good quality.

But I am kinda worried this might be too out dated.
    What do you think?

2. Not seeing the pic...

3. Pic?

4. so sorry, i forgot to attach a pic.

I think I have done this before. Such an air-head! :cursing:

Attached Files:

5. It's a classic shape...I wouldn't care that it's not one of this seasons bags, so what? If you like it and want to carry it then do so.

6. I don't care for it personally. If you love it, get it. But if you don't, look for a bag that makes you feel wonderful when you look at it. I always say, don't wait until the holidays to bring out the good china, or wear your "good" jewelry or good perfume. Life is too short not to enjoy yourself every day.

7. Great advice! :tup: :yes:

As for the bag, it's fine. It's a classic satchel that won't go out of style anytime soon.

8. i've seen this bag IRL, it's cute for the price!!!

9. I like it. Personally prefer the luggage color to the black in this bag though.

10. I think it's a nice bag.

11. It's kinda got that biker chick thing going! It's certainly very wearable, and is a great shape!

12. Woah! That is a very nice bag. I happen to have that identical bag in the tan luggage color, and I have owned it for three years now without a sign of wear. You will love the lining.....I was told it was Irish Linen, and at least mine has withstood the test of time. I always go back to it when I can't think of any other bag to wear. Nothing wrong with this choice!!!

13. Actually, I would consider that bag a classic-it's not outdated at all. That style has been around for about 3 years now and I know Macy's (online) sells them all the time. Go for it!

14. I like it. It is not dated and has a bit of an edge w/ the stud details.

15. I think its a perfectly nice bag. If you love it, go for it!