Is this possible?? Mon and Michele Please, answer

I feel so lucky to found this site.
I agree, it's wonderful to have the advice of all the well informed posters on this forum!

However, I'm curious... don't the pictures in the auction look genuine? They do to me (I'm not an expert)... so what is she doing exactly? Or what is she trying to do?

I agree, it's wonderful to have the advice of all the well informed posters on this forum!

However, I'm curious... don't the pictures in the auction look genuine? They do to me (I'm not an expert)... so what is she doing exactly? Or what is she trying to do?

It looks authentic for me too. Although am not a chanel expert but I do own 2 cambon bags.

Maybe the pictures are of an authentic bag and she is really selling a fake? Who knows, but the seller certainly threw up a red flag.

She just replied my mail and here is her words:

hi - sorry - only just checked my email now - the zip just says chanel on one side and cc on the other. My son can bring it to you tomorrow if you like. What time is convenient for you? The hologram matter was only brought to my attention by a previous buyer and seemed rather odd to me too. I own a great deal of Chanel bags - another I am bored of I think I shall sell as well (I have attached a few pictures if you are interested), and the problem has never arisen in the past. I was told, however, that my details can be traced with the serial code, although this information may be untrue. Let me know about the time, ciao.

Anyway, I told her I don't wanna deal with her anymore.

I work at a CHANEL boutique and we do record every authenticity number with every bag. Every week, we send off a report to CHANEL with our recordings. The reason the number is recorded is to protect us against fraudulant returns and also to help the customer should they need a repair in the future. However, I do not believe that the number of the bag is associated with the person's name. That would not make sense to me.

She just replied my mail and here is her words:

hi - sorry - only just checked my email now - the zip just says chanel on one side and cc on the other. My son can bring it to you tomorrow if you like. What time is convenient for you? The hologram matter was only brought to my attention by a previous buyer and seemed rather odd to me too. I own a great deal of Chanel bags - another I am bored of I think I shall sell as well (I have attached a few pictures if you are interested), and the problem has never arisen in the past. I was told, however, that my details can be traced with the serial code, although this information may be untrue. Let me know about the time, ciao.

Anyway, I told her I don't wanna deal with her anymore.

I PMed you. If she sold this bag to another person, who asked her to get the bag fixed for her, why does she still have the bag? If it seemed so odd to her, why would she snip it off?

I work at a CHANEL boutique and we do record every authenticity number with every bag. Every week, we send off a report to CHANEL with our recordings. The reason the number is recorded is to protect us against fraudulant returns and also to help the customer should they need a repair in the future. However, I do not believe that the number of the bag is associated with the person's name. That would not make sense to me.

Do you for for a boutique or in a dept store {NM, etc. . . .}
I don't think NM does this{?}

How does the hologram number help customers if they need a repair in the future?