"Is this Normal?" Ask about LV stitching, alignment, etc. here!

Hi all! I’d really appreciate your opinions on if the below is normal on a Neverfull mm de or if I’ve been reading these forums too much and need to chill. :lol:

Arrived today and just unboxed! Currently have it stuffed to help shape the creases.

Is the bottom normal like this? When I look up used ones, I don’t see the bottom sticking up.
4A59B5F4-0EFB-489B-9293-1A35AAF2BB12.jpeg
83DF65DC-23F3-4C05-9DDC-5FEF5D958B4D.jpeg

On 1 bottom corner, the piping is tucked in. No amount of pushing will fix it. The other 3 corners look like the “normal” image.
5F60AD62-B346-4F1C-B1B6-6431BC717F52.jpeg

Lastly the top trim supposed to be wavy like this?
74776626-D944-403D-8F21-096ADB31D9E6.jpeg

I’m debating if these things bother me enough considering the price and would need to drive 40 mins into the city with a loud toddler and baby to try to exchange…:doh: Thank you all!

Hi all! I’d really appreciate your opinions on if the below is normal on a Neverfull mm de or if I’ve been reading these forums too much and need to chill. :lol:

Arrived today and just unboxed! Currently have it stuffed to help shape the creases.

Is the bottom normal like this? When I look up used ones, I don’t see the bottom sticking up.
View attachment 5395277
View attachment 5395278

On 1 bottom corner, the piping is tucked in. No amount of pushing will fix it. The other 3 corners look like the “normal” image.
View attachment 5395281

View attachment 5395283

I’m debating if these things bother me enough considering the price and would need to drive 40 mins into the city with a loud toddler and baby to try to exchange…:doh: Thank you all!
have you tried putting items in the bag to see if the piping untucks?

Reactions: puddingcup

View attachment 5395277
View attachment 5395278

View attachment 5395281

View attachment 5395283

hmmm... My are just like that and I thought that is normal. I keep pushing the corners out but no luck yet every time I wear it. However, it doesn't bother me at all. I have been using the bag. If you do go, please call them first to make sure they have another bag at the store, I have a toddler and a baby so I understand.

have you tried putting items in the bag to see if the piping untucks?
hmmm... My are just like that and I thought that is normal. I keep pushing the corners out but no luck yet every time I wear it. However, it doesn't bother me at all. I have been using the bag. If you do go, please call them first to make sure they have another bag at the store, I have a toddler and a baby so I understand.

Thank you both so much for the replies! I filled the bag and the bottom from the first photo is good now, however, the piping in the 1 corner is still tucked. I ended up using the "other country" trick to check the stock of my local LV, then headed in. They had 2 in stock and I exchanged mine for one with no corner piping issue and no uneven trim on top. I feel much better now lol. :love:

Thank you for all the feedback on my PSM! I just noticed that leather loops where the d rings are attached to might be peeling? It’s mostly on the top 2 leather loops. Near the handle of the bag.I just got this bag and haven’t even worn it out. Is this normal? Or should I return? Known quality issue?

I am so torn with this bag as I’ve been searching for it for a while. I have read that this may be normal over use but some people haven’t had any issues at all? I’m thinking if I haven’t even used it, it’s going to get bad?

Thanks!!

CCC9F92E-DFC3-4D8E-9852-00D2334A57DE.jpeg55083B82-BBBF-4291-90B9-05371AB59284.jpeg601F03A4-8DC0-407E-B7F4-9050E99C7D71.jpeg

Inside that leather loops you have untreated leather (suede)- this is normal that some of the tiny parts will be showing off. It will be even more visible with time, when d-ring will be moving and leather willl be softer. Don't stress about that, just use your backpack.
I have the same in my Speedy 25 bandouliere, it's normal.

Reactions: Aliluvlv

View attachment 5395277
View attachment 5395278

View attachment 5395281

View attachment 5395283

First pics look to be very normal and I wouldn't mind the bottom part

I wouldn't be bothered by the piping it looks good from here :smile:

For the wavy part it looks perfectly fine :smile:, cheers

Thank you for all the feedback on my PSM! I just noticed that leather loops where the d rings are attached to might be peeling? It’s mostly on the top 2 leather loops. Near the handle of the bag.I just got this bag and haven’t even worn it out. Is this normal? Or should I return? Known quality issue?

I am so torn with this bag as I’ve been searching for it for a while. I have read that this may be normal over use but some people haven’t had any issues at all? I’m thinking if I haven’t even used it, it’s going to get bad?

Thanks!!

View attachment 5396589View attachment 5396591View attachment 5396590

Looks perfectly normal I would love to have such a nice bag

Cheers :smile:

Hey, all! I took the plunge when I saw a Damier Azur Speedy 25 available on the website and was... less than thrilled when I received it today. It was packed in a box that was way too small for the bag, with the bag folded up inside, and I'm 90% sure it's a return as there were no price tags, wrapping, etc., and I'm pretty sure there's some sort of mark on the interior lining (last picture). I'm tempted to return, but I know how rare this piece is -- I'm just not super impressed by the way a $1500 bag was treated. What do y'all think?

PXL_20220509_164223333.PORTRAIT.jpgPXL_20220509_164234068.PORTRAIT.jpgPXL_20220509_164243089.PORTRAIT.jpgPXL_20220509_164443335.PORTRAIT.jpg

• Love
Reactions: gimme_purses
Hey, all! I took the plunge when I saw a Damier Azur Speedy 25 available on the website and was... less than thrilled when I received it today. It was packed in a box that was way too small for the bag, with the bag folded up inside, and I'm 90% sure it's a return as there were no price tags, wrapping, etc., and I'm pretty sure there's some sort of mark on the interior lining (last picture). I'm tempted to return, but I know how rare this piece is -- I'm just not super impressed by the way a $1500 bag was treated. What do y'all think?

View attachment 5399479View attachment 5399481View attachment 5399482View attachment 5399483
The Keepall (and its little sister the Speedy too) was specifically designed to be folded up, so it takes up minimal space when stored empty in a larger piece of luggage while travelling. So the folding is perfectly OK. Sometimes they use wraps, sometimes only the dustbag. If you got the dustbag, than it is already good enough. Price tags and code cards are for internal use, we should never see them. The fact that many people do only means that those SAs are lazy when packing and not following protocol.
The only real issue is the mark, but my guess is that if you rub it a little with a damp cloth and some soap, it will disappear. I would keep it. None of these are dealbreakers.

View attachment 5399479View attachment 5399481View attachment 5399482View attachment 5399483

Both of my Speedy B 25's came folded - creases from folding will eventually come out (stuffing the bag helps). None of my bags came with price tags or wrapping. I do wish their packaging were nicer.

As for the mark on the interior, it probably wouldn't bother me.

Agree with others. The only issue is the mark. Speedies are often folded when sold. If mark bothers you, I would return. Call customer service and see if they can get you another one.

Hello, I purchased this Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Neverfull MM Cerise, made in Spain 2018 in Japan in 2021 from Yahoo Auctions. I do not need authentication as I already used Real Authentication and they deemed it Authentic. I just wanted some feedback whether this stitching inconsistency is normal on this part of the bag as it has always given me doubts if it was previously repaired. It seems to go from tightly knit and clean stitching to large and loose. Thanks in advance.

PRIORITY4 PHOTO-2021-07-13-17-27-01.jpg

IMG_3913.jpg