"Is this Normal?" Ask about LV stitching, alignment, etc. here!

I purchased this Zippy Wallet 4 months ago…but from local reputable consignment shop that has items authenticated.
Does this typically happen with glazing on wallets?

Attachments

• FE66D066-C0AF-4022-BD08-A080059124F8.jpeg
    FE66D066-C0AF-4022-BD08-A080059124F8.jpeg
    244.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 38245166-B8C8-4977-848C-5BCE6A9EA135.jpeg
    38245166-B8C8-4977-848C-5BCE6A9EA135.jpeg
    287.7 KB · Views: 30
I purchased this Zippy Wallet 4 months ago…but from local reputable consignment shop that has items authenticated.
Does this typically happen with glazing on wallets?
This can happen over the years if you do not take good care of it. Should have been sent to be reglazed. You could check for the repair cost with your local store.

Reactions: _vee
This can happen over the years if you do not take good care of it. Should have been sent to be reglazed. You could check for the repair cost with your local store.
Thank you. It was like new or brand new when I purchased in December. I am not hard on things either. I’d probably just let it go but curious if I would consider purchasing again from LV directly.

Hello, I purchased a speedy b 35 in monogram a few weeks ago. This is my first item with a vachetta strap. I wore the bag with the strap once and after noticed thaF3933A1D-AD00-4313-82B3-71BBA6AC462F.jpegt it is separating in a couple places on the side of the strap where the red is. Just wondering if this is normal? Thank you,

It
Hello, I purchased a speedy b 35 in monogram a few weeks ago. This is my first item with a vachetta strap. I wore the bag with the strap once and after noticed thaView attachment 5388152t it is separating in a couple places on the side of the strap where the red is. Just wondering if this is normal? Thank you,
Its the characteristics of the leather, LV will claim its normal. You can exchange it for something else, but there will always be "issues" with a bag or a strap. Nothing is perfect.

Reactions: Glittery_Fix
Hello, I posted this question in another thread, but I suppose this is the best place for an answer. I just discovered the speedy 20 and was able to get one at my local store today. I am very happy with the bag and the alignment. My only concern is the leather pieces on the sides of the bag (where the strap attaches). The leather pieces lay flat against the bag, but when I attach the strap and hold the bag up by the strap the pieces lift up a bit. Is this normal, or do these normally lay flatter against the bag?

Attachments

• 1481EF87-4BB4-437D-8F6B-CBF6B9633B4B.jpeg
    1481EF87-4BB4-437D-8F6B-CBF6B9633B4B.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 72
Hello, I posted this question in another thread, but I suppose this is the best place for an answer. I just discovered the speedy 20 and was able to get one at my local store today. I am very happy with the bag and the alignment. My only concern is the leather pieces on the sides of the bag (where the strap attaches). The leather pieces lay flat against the bag, but when I attach the strap and hold the bag up by the strap the pieces lift up a bit. Is this normal, or do these normally lay flatter against the bag?

i want to say this is normal. i have a regular speedy (no strap), and the flaps stick out. theyre meant to be where you hold when you zip the bag i believe.

Reactions: gimme_purses