"Is this Normal?" Ask about LV stitching, alignment, etc. here!

I have a new never used Speedy 35 M. I’m concerned about the non straight edging. Also, I know the new bags are without a location/date stamp and are instead microchipped. Does anyone know where I can find the microchip placement on the Speedy35? Would this non straight edging bother you?
Sorry to see the crooked piping. If we continue accepting these flawed bags and SLG, LV has no incentive to go back to the days where quality control mattered.

Hi!
Just wanted to ask if the tiny creasing/crack is normal around the belt holes of new vachetta? Seems to be on all of the holes…
or am I being too picky?
And does anyone know if it becomes less visible or better over time? I just don’t want it to flake/tear with use.

7DA49C0E-8196-42E3-96C9-EFCDB4FEE4BE.png4F02C168-C42D-49C3-85D3-E75FB226620C.png

Hi everyone, i just received mine and i was wandering if the alignments are fine. I might be a bit picky but it seems that the top right part of the bag is in excess and protrude out. If you view the bag at eye level, you can't really see the exposed zip compared to the other side.

I am sitting on the fence between returning it as the price has increased and ordering a my world tour version as I am not confident if i can deal with the stickers. This bag is made in Spain in early 2021. Appreciate your advice!

P.s. am new here and double posted on another thread earlier before realising there's this thread.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20211007_154554.jpg
    20211007_154554.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 20211007_154602.jpg
    20211007_154602.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 20211007_154615.jpg
    20211007_154615.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 20211007_154623.jpg
    20211007_154623.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 20211007_154649.jpg
    20211007_154649.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 38
S
Hi everyone, i just received mine and i was wandering if the alignments are fine. I might be a bit picky but it seems that the top right part of the bag is in excess and protrude out. If you view the bag at eye level, you can't really see the exposed zip compared to the other side.

I am sitting on the fence between returning it as the price has increased and ordering a my world tour version as I am not confident if i can deal with the stickers. This bag is made in Spain in early 2021. Appreciate your advice!

P.s. am new here and double posted on another thread earlier before realising there's this thread.

Thanks!
Stuff the bag and see if it looks better

Hi everyone,

I have loved reading in Purse Forum for a long time, but this is my first post.

I've just received my Agenda de Bureau after waiting for a long time, it's perfect except for this weird part at the front top-right corner, where it seems a few stitches were skipped and some paint is on the stitching as well. Is this to be expected because of the flap on the inside which is sewn right behind the area?
Would greatly appreciate any input!

92245959-73C3-4E85-9978-8A1B810D4C38.jpegA31ED2CE-D6BC-4211-9621-AE63398C044C.jpeg708E50B0-DA26-462B-BEB6-1E7AFD42C097.png6E1B4E4C-94CC-4A63-A86E-9658B3A57C90.jpeg

L
Hi everyone,

I have loved reading in Purse Forum for a long time, but this is my first post.

I've just received my Agenda de Bureau after waiting for a long time, it's perfect except for this weird part at the front top-right corner, where it seems a few stitches were skipped and some paint is on the stitching as well. Is this to be expected because of the flap on the inside which is sewn right behind the area?
Would greatly appreciate any input!

View attachment 5217525View attachment 5217526View attachment 5217527View attachment 5217528
Looks like normal imperfections, the last time I bought Kirigami Pochette, all the 4 different sets in the store had these white spots on the threads, many items have these. Some of the stitches are also longer as you see, and thats also normal for LV. Not every customer will notice things like that. Maybe they have other agendas you can compare them with at your local store if you feel uncertain?

L

Looks like normal imperfections, the last time I bought Kirigami Pochette, all the 4 different sets in the store had these white spots on the threads, many items have these. Some of the stitches are also longer as you see, and thats also normal for LV. Not every customer will notice things like that. Maybe they have other agendas you can compare them with at your local store if you feel uncertain?
Thank you for the quick reply!
"Normal imperfections", that's the word I was looking for, and glad that it's normal.
Thanks again:smile::smile:

Reactions: castortroy666
Thank you for the quick reply!
"Normal imperfections", that's the word I was looking for, and glad that it's normal.
Thanks again:smile::smile:
Your welcome! All bags and items have imperfections, even if you compare 10 of the same, thats my experience after buying and comparing LV items for years. If a thread is loose its something else, but this is considered normal by SAs from LV :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: ILOVENOVA
It seems I have a stiff and wavy zipper on my Speedy B 25 DA. I also have the same bag in DE and the zipper is straight and smooth.

Am I being fussy, or is this something that needs to be addressed? Zipping it closed takes way more effort than my DE Speedy and I am starting to feel like it may not be right. It doesn't feel like it would be remedied with waxing the zipper.

Just got the bag in July - - - At first zI thought it just needed to be broken in but it is starting to bother me now.

speedy.jpg

It seems I have a stiff and wavy zipper on my Speedy B 25 DA. I also have the same bag in DE and the zipper is straight and smooth.

Am I being fussy, or is this something that needs to be addressed? Zipping it closed takes way more effort than my DE Speedy and I am starting to feel like it may not be right. It doesn't feel like it would be remedied with waxing the zipper.

Just got the bag in July - - - At first zI thought it just needed to be broken in but it is starting to bother me now.

View attachment 5217611
My zipper bags vary a lot. I have a speedy that needed a year to become smooth, and a brand new one that was smooth when it was brand new. I dont give this too much thought, some of my smoothest bags are also wavy. Some people complain if its to little resistance in the zippers as well, lol. Have you used it many times?

My zipper bags vary a lot. I have a speedy that needed a year to become smooth, and a brand new one that was smooth when it was brand new. I dont give this too much thought, some of my smoothest bags are also wavy. Some people complain if its to little resistance in the zippers as well, lol. Have you used it many times?

Thank you for your reply :smile:

Yes, I have been carrying this bag almost exclusively since I bought it. I'm glad to learn it is not uncommon. But I really need to hold firmly one end of the bag while I tug the zipper closed. My other speedy doesn't take so much effort. (same with my PSM and Alma BB - both zip like butter).

Maybe I will wax it a little to get a better zip experience.

Reactions: castortroy666