is this marc jacobs dress worth the money?

Megs: I am a size US 10 approx. The medium fits me fine so what I have seen from the photos you posted I would say you would need a small of medium as the medium fits me quite snug.

The skirt is rather flowey (and hangs beautifully) and the material is rather stretchy.
Hoppe you guys love it as muchas I do if you get it! :biggrin:

annanas said:
how does the one shoulder fit? i've been umming and aahing over that for ages, even when it was full price!

It is gorgeous, I purchased it at half price at 110 pounds and was so pleased with it (you can play around with the belt quite abit to make it look more ruched, or less, depending on how you like it :smile:

but it has been reduced even more now, so its a really great buy :smile:

LondonBrat said:
I hope this helps!

This is me in the blue and green. Sorry for the bad quality photos.
Its very comfortable, but you need to take a flat tummy, it shows all lumps in bumps (as u can see with me!).

LondonBrat, that dress is very flattering on you!!!! Makes me want to get it too:biggrin: But I'm going to wait til the blue/green one goes on sale.

LondonBrat said:
I hope this helps!

Its very comfortable, but you need to take a flat tummy, it shows all lumps in bumps (as u can see with me!).
It looks great on you!!:yes:
I wish I could fill out the top of dresses like you can!:lol:

LondonBrat said:
I hope this helps!

I think you look amazing in this dress! Makes me wanna buy it now :smile:

chloe-babe said:
It is gorgeous, I purchased it at half price at 110 pounds and was so pleased with it (you can play around with the belt quite abit to make it look more ruched, or less, depending on how you like it :smile:

but it has been reduced even more now, so its a really great buy :smile:

ooh great, i'll go see if they have any in my size!

LondonBrat said:
I hope this helps!

I have to take my word back on how it would not look flattering on a large-chested person because it looks very chic on you. :flowers:

I would say that as long as you are of average height, or above, have slim, toned arms and carry any extra weight on your bottom and/or thighs; this dress would be extremely wearable and flattering. :yes:

Megs said:
So if I wear a 4-6 should I get Small you think?? That is the one thing I hate about online shopping, you can't try it on!

I think I'm a bit late to let you know, Megs; but a 4-6 would be a Small to Medium at NAP (I'm a UK size 12 / US size 6 / Medium).

They have the measurements on the product page (just click the 'Size' tab on the top of the file design [around the 'Editors' Notes']).

Just had a look at the measurements and it looks like it's quite generous, so I would estimate that you would be a small in this dress (actually, I might be as well, I think!), perhaps even an x small (if you wear a 34" bra you would be x small, or small; if 36" a small, or medium!).