Is this gucci overload?

I just purchased the Gucci Bamboo Shopper GG Supreme Tian Tote and was thinking about getting thePrincetown GG Supreme Tian-Print Leather Loafers or the Pillar GG Supreme Tian-Print Espadrille Flats but I'm kinda thinking that's overkill...thoughts?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-14 at 9.14.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-14 at 9.14.50 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,566
  • Screen Shot 2016-02-14 at 10.43.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-14 at 10.43.39 PM.png
    811.7 KB · Views: 1,504
  • Screen Shot 2016-02-14 at 10.43.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-14 at 10.43.06 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,517
Reactions: wheihk
First congrats on your gorgeous printed bamboo shopper! Wish I have the funds for any piece of this collection! I guess I could but I just can't without feeling guilty!

Second no it's not an overkill. You can wear the two pieces together and maybe pair them with some dark blue skinny or exaggerated flare jeans. Both pairs look really great but I prefer the loafers slightly more.

First congrats on your gorgeous printed bamboo shopper! Wish I have the funds for any piece of this collection! I guess I could but I just can't without feeling guilty!

Second no it's not an overkill. You can wear the two pieces together and maybe pair them with some dark blue skinny or exaggerated flare jeans. Both pairs look really great but I prefer the loafers slightly more.
Thanks, Now I need to decide which pair:sweatdrop:

^ everything GhstDreamer said :yes:

especially the congratulations part :woohoo:

I guess I'm outnumbered here. I like all 3 items but I think it's overkill to wear the bag with any of the shoes. But, I'm not a shoes/bag matching person. However, if you like it then who cares! Congrats!!! [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Reactions: LLC and snibor
Those pieces are gorgeous! :cloud9:

That being said, I try not to be matchy matchy with my handbag/shoe combos (even when it comes to colors) so for me, it would be overkill to wear both at the same time. Plus both are beautiful statement pieces, so you may be taking the attention/appreciation from both by wearing them simultaneously.

Reactions: Shelly319
What lovely pieces - definitely not overload! I am considering the Bamboo Shopper myself - any chance that you might be willing to post a modelling pic?

Your post has made me want to check out the shoes now as well... :smile:

Love the bag! I also love the shoes but agree it might be too much. You'd have to try them on together and see. I think the espadrilles would be a better choice to wear together, as they are less flashy (for lack of a better word). I tried them on the other day at Saks, as I do love them, but they weren't the most comfortable for me.