Is this a sign?

uafly1

Nov 30, 2005
So I finally break down again to purchase the new LV Batignolles. They currently have free shipping on Eluxury, I only save about $20, but it's an excuse to buy it today. So of course, it's out of stock again! Last time I went to get it, out of stock. Is this a sign that perhaps I should just give up????? I already came with my justifications and everything.HAHA. Instead of hiring a painter to paint my living room, I am going to do it myself. I mean I really want that bag.

I think if you really want the bag, go for it. It looks like you put a lot of thought into getting the bag ;) , so don't let your experience deter you.

The Batignolles is an awesome deal! Especially the Vertical or Horizontal (which ever you choose). A spacious LV shoulder bag under $800? That's a good deal!

I agree it's well priced. I love that I can admit that on this forum. I would get dirty looks if I said that out loud. My friend's think LV are never good deals. I just called they said they will be getting another shipment this week. I'll keep you posted./