Is this a sign?

1. So I finally break down again to purchase the new LV Batignolles. They currently have free shipping on Eluxury, I only save about $20, but it's an excuse to buy it today. So of course, it's out of stock again! Last time I went to get it, out of stock. Is this a sign that perhaps I should just give up????? I already came with my justifications and everything.HAHA. Instead of hiring a painter to paint my living room, I am going to do it myself. I mean I really want that bag.

2. I think if you really want the bag, go for it. It looks like you put a lot of thought into getting the bag ;) , so don't let your experience deter you.

3. It's just a sign that EVERYONE wants the bag ! Persist ! :lol:

4. Sign my foot! Honey, I have tried on all three Batignolles and they are gorgeous, as Ayla says, persist!

5. The Batignolles is an awesome deal! Especially the Vertical or Horizontal (which ever you choose). A spacious LV shoulder bag under $800? That's a good deal!

6. I agree it's well priced. I love that I can admit that on this forum. I would get dirty looks if I said that out loud. My friend's think LV are never good deals. I just called they said they will be getting another shipment this week. I'll keep you posted./

7. My Batignolles Horizontal is my favorite bag. Keep trying; it's worth being persistent for!

8. Just tried to order the Horizontal from eluxury.com and it's in stock!

9. Good news, was sucessful this morning!!! Should be here in 5-7 days business days.....
    Boy I hope that Christmas bonus is good...............

10. Yay, I'm really glad that you stuck to it ! :lol:

11. Congrats!!

12. I'd say if its something you really want, go for it :biggrin: It should come back in around a few days, elux always does that.

13. Just hang in there .. when you finally get it, it will be THAT much more satisfying, I promise. Where's the fun of getting a new handbag if the chase isn't part of it?

14. nobody in this forum is a quitter!!! :biggrin: dont start now!!!!

15. Guess what's on the fed-ex truck right now out for delivery???? I am so glad I kept trying.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice