Is this a medium or large Muse II?

Thanks! I wonder if I should just order it to try it on for size. I am 5'3 on a good day :smile:

Do y'all think I am probably too late to start looking for a medium Muse II in the eggplant or turquoise color?

Definitely check out the modeling pics in the Reference Library and think about how you want it to look on you--handbag size and more structured (medium) vs. tote size and super slouchy (large).

Personally, I'm 5'4" and prefer the medium, even though I usually like big bags. The medium holds quite a lot.

I think you could still find a medium on sale if you call the YSL boutiques and YSL outlets. Also keep checking the sale thread that is stickied at the top of this subforum.

Found one! A nice SA in Miami checked for me and there were about 5 eggplant and turquoise Muse II's in the medium size in the Honolulu store. Sale price was $849! No tax for me in Georgia!!

Hooray!

I picked eggplant bc I thought it might go with more outfits, but it was a tough choice bc bluish/green is one of my favorite colors. It seems I always have the option to order the teal if the eggplant doesn't make me sing...I do wear a lot of eggplant as it is, so it probably will work best with my wardrobe.

I am so excited! This is my first YSL!

I picked eggplant bc I thought it might go with more outfits, but it was a tough choice bc bluish/green is one of my favorite colors. It seems I always have the option to order the teal if the eggplant doesn't make me sing...I do wear a lot of eggplant as it is, so it probably will work best with my wardrobe.

I am so excited! This is my first YSL!

Congrats on your bag, I have the same one (in medium). Just remember that sale bags from the YSL stores are final sale, no returns or refunds. I didn't know this when I bought mine, but I wouldn't want to return it anyway.