Is this a medium or large Muse II?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It says "measures 11 inches high x 15 inches long x 7 inches deep," so that would be a large.

Measurements and modeling pics of the two sizes are in the Reference Library. :yes:

2. Thanks! I wonder if I should just order it to try it on for size. I am 5'3 on a good day :smile:

Do y'all think I am probably too late to start looking for a medium Muse II in the eggplant or turquoise color?

3. Definitely check out the modeling pics in the Reference Library and think about how you want it to look on you--handbag size and more structured (medium) vs. tote size and super slouchy (large).

Personally, I'm 5'4" and prefer the medium, even though I usually like big bags. The medium holds quite a lot.

I think you could still find a medium on sale if you call the YSL boutiques and YSL outlets. Also keep checking the sale thread that is stickied at the top of this subforum.

4. A thousand thanks! I will start dialing right now!!:idea:

5. Found one! A nice SA in Miami checked for me and there were about 5 eggplant and turquoise Muse II's in the medium size in the Honolulu store. Sale price was $849! No tax for me in Georgia!!

Hooray!

6. Yay, I love happy handbag endings. Which color did you get, turquoise or eggplant?

7. I picked eggplant bc I thought it might go with more outfits, but it was a tough choice bc bluish/green is one of my favorite colors. It seems I always have the option to order the teal if the eggplant doesn't make me sing...I do wear a lot of eggplant as it is, so it probably will work best with my wardrobe.

I am so excited! This is my first YSL!

8. Congrats! Please post pics when you get it.

9. Congrats on getting a beautiful bag at a great price!

10. YAY for sales!!!:yahoo: CONGRATS and, as others said, please share some pics once you get it.:flowers:

11. Thanks everyone! I promise to snap some shots when it gets here. Hawaii is sooo far away! I can hardly wait!!

12. Congrats on your bag, I have the same one (in medium). Just remember that sale bags from the YSL stores are final sale, no returns or refunds. I didn't know this when I bought mine, but I wouldn't want to return it anyway.