Is this a good choice for index finger ring? Kindly advise.

CSG

Mar 11, 2015
I am so into rings right now. I want to get a nice index finger ring to wear on weekends (casual to dinner dates). Do you think this is a good choice? I am 28 and only wear rings on my middle finger. If I would buy an index finger ring, this would be my one and only index finger ring. I want it to be classic and elegant that I can wear until my 40's, 50's or even 60's.

I am also undecided if this design would look better in white gold instead of yellow gold?

My apologies for posting a lot in the jewelry forum but you guys have helped me a lot in building my collection. Thank you all so much :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 360
It's a very pretty ring :smile: But is it a different karat to your other gold ring? Or is it just the light ? Perhaps for longevity I personally would go for white gold as it would go with yellow or rose gold if your tastes change over the years ... But whatever calls to you is the correct choice :smile:

I am so into rings right now. I want to get a nice index finger ring to wear on weekends (casual to dinner dates). Do you think this is a good choice? I am 28 and only wear rings on my middle finger. If I would buy an index finger ring, this would be my one and only index finger ring. I want it to be classic and elegant that I can wear until my 40's, 50's or even 60's.

I am also undecided if this design would look better in white gold instead of yellow gold?

My apologies for posting a lot in the jewelry forum but you guys have helped me a lot in building my collection. Thank you all so much :smile:

I like it as it elongates the finger. I like to wear bypass type rings on the index finger for that reason [emoji4]